Road Trip with Training

The semi pulls into a restaurant called Waffle World as we hopped out of the house. We went to the grassy area where I found a stick and smiled. "Alright, time to play fetch." I said and grabbed the stick and sat down as he sat in front of me while I held the stick out then tossed and pointed to it while looking at him with a smile. He just sat there as I rolled my eyes. "You're supposed to get the stick and bring it back." I said and shook my head with a smile. He looked at me weird then stood up and walked to it and picked it up with his mouth and brought it back over before dropping it in front of me. "Like that?" He asked and tilted his head as I smiled.

"Yep but run at it this time." I said and tossed the stick as he ran after it and brought it back. "Rhino, fetch me a map." I said as I picked up the stick again and tossed it. "On it, Y/N." He said happily and rolled off. Bolt brought back the stick as he was really getting the hang of it while his tail wagged happily. I waved the stick and moved it each time he was close to getting it. I tossed it again with a giggle as Rhino walked up beside me with the map in his mouth. I smiled and held out a stick for him. We got back in the trailer before it left as I sat down and gently rolled Rhino in his ball as Bolt ran and rolled him back to me. 

We continued this for a while then during dawn, we sat beside the opened window and looked at the map as the trailer was heading through Chicago when we needed to go to Springfield. Bolt grabbed the map in his map as we jumped off the trailer and continued on foot to Springfield. We stopped for a bit as I took the map from Bolt as our cheeks touched. We both looked away shyly while I held the map in my mouth. We found a truck heading for Missouri as Bolt picked up Rhino with his mouth as we chased it and hopped on.

Time Skip to the Dirt Truck

We were now on a dirt truck as I was teaching Bolt how to dig and bury bones. After he was done digging, he picked up the bone and looked at me as I smiled and pointed to the hole. He dropped it it and buried it with a smile. After a while we hopped off the dirt truck as it was dawn again. We asked some pigeons as they pointed which way for us to go as we continued to walked. 

Time Skip to a House

I turned on a sprinkler as Bolt looked at it then started biting at it and stopped for a minute before looking at me and Rhino. He grabbed it in his mouth and started chasing us with it as we ran away with laughter filling the air. After a while, we got onto another truck as Bolt put his paws on the edge and looked over as we pasted by a kid playing fetch with his dog. I smiled and held up a stick and waved it a little as he smiled and chased after it. 

Time Skip to the Train (so many of these XD)

We watched as houses and trees past by quickly as we rode the train. When the train stopped, we got off and played for a bit as I smiled brightly. "Come here, Y/N." Bolt said as I walked over to him and sat beside him. He put his paw over my eyes as I was a bit confused. After a second, he removed his paws as I saw nothing and looked at him to see he's looking down. I looked down to see a squeaky ball and became excited as he rolled it. I chased after it happily and grabbed it, making it squeak before bringing it back as he started playing fetch with me. 

A few day later, we're in a park resting up. Bolt yawned a bit, probably tired of all the traveling or all the training. A dog ran up and ran around him causing him to look at the dog with confusion as the dog did downward dog, wagging it's tail. Bolt looked at me for some help as I shook my head with a smile and got in the downward dog position. He looked at his paws before getting into that position. The other dog barked happily and started running then stopped as Bolt looked at me. I sat normally and gestured him to go play. He smiled and chased the dog around as I giggled. 

After a while of playing, we got into a canoe on top of a car as Bolt closed his eyes and held his head up as the wind blew past. We got off of it then continued forward. We was in some kind of snowy area after a while as he's never seen snow and was playing around in it. We soon found another truck going where we needed to and hopped in as it started raining a bit. We were sitting in a little tunnel thing as I looked at where his lightning bolt was to see it has washed off then at him as he had his eyes closed and enjoyed the rain gently hitting his nose. 

I smiled and laid my head on my paws which were on Rhino's ball as he was sleeping. After a few hours of a nap, I woke up to a gentle nudge of a nose. "Y/N, wake up. You may wanna see this." I heard Bolt say softly as I opened my eyes to see him and Rhino awake. I yawned and stretched then sat up. He ushered me to follow him as he grabbed Rhino and stood up out of a hole. I did the same and stared in awe as we were in Vegas now. We hopped off the truck as it stopped as I ushered them to follow me as we were getting a bit hungry. We went behind a restaurant as we got up and looked inside a dumpster to see perfectly good food that hasn't even been bit off of inside. 

I jumped down and saw a whole roll of dumpers. It's like paradise for strays. After we ate a bit, we walked over to a fancy water fountain. I smiled and looked at Bolt as he was watching the fireworks as the got ready to explode. During the road trip and training, I realize my feelings have grown for this crazy dog.  I looked as his tail wagged gently as mine wagged at seeing this. I looked up as the fireworks exploded into many colors. After the fireworks, we walked back to the dumpers and laid down. I yawned and laid my head on Bolt's paws as he laid his on my back as Rhino slept against my side.