I feel so loved right now

Lemme just say something, I'm (still) really confused as to how I have time to write this...

DEAD.

She was dead because of me.

Because I wasn't fast enough.

Because of ME.

It was only Annabeth, Jason, Piper and me left. Jason and Piper were huddled together, not wanting to let the other go. Meanwhile, Annabeth and I sat across each other, looking down and not able to say a word.

"It was my fault." I said. I felt so ashamed of myself. I WAS WORTHLESS!!!

"No, it wasn't! You couldn't get out of the way fast enough, that's it!" Annabeth told me. I shook my head.

"It was my fault. I couldn't get out of the way fast enough, so Hazel saved me. If I was quicker, she wouldn't have died saving me." I silently cried. It was hard, but the hard truth, "I could've saved her!" 

"Percy! I said it WASN'T your fault! It-" I cut her off.

"IT WAS! I'M WORTHLESS! I CAN'T EVEN SAVE MYSELF, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SAVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY?! I'M A WASTE OF SPACE! A SELFISH BOY WHO CAN'T DO NOTHING!!!" I screamed at her. I was a really good boyfriend, I know.

She looked at me, shocked, and sighed.

"We should move on." She concluded.

"Yes." Piper said.

So we stood up, trying to not fall down due to the lack of food and water. And we continued. By then, I knew I was depressed. Even worse, I've been having nightmares about Gabe lately.

"Did you bring my beer?" Gabe rudely asked. I didn't give an answer, but he pretty much knew the answer.

"So you didn't?" He sneered, "Worthless brat!" He then threw an empty beer bottle towards my shoulder. Shattered glass pieces sunk into my flesh, making it bleed badly. I bit my mouth to stop myself from screaming. 

"Have you got my beers?" He growled, "I want an answer!" I whimpered.

"I-I w-w-was g-getting b-beer b-but I-I w-wasn't s-s-sold b-b-beer b-because I-I'm a-an a-adolescent." I stuttered.

"Sixteen stutters. Sixteen punches." He grinned. 

One punch to the jaw.

Five to my torso.

Six kicks to my legs.

Four punches to my face.

And then I passed out.

"AHhh!" I screamed, and saw that I was in that dark place, with Annabeth, Jason and Piper. They were looking at me worried face.

"Are you alright, bro?" Jason asked.

"Y-Yeah."  I frowned.

CLING! What was that?

And another chapter! I feel so loved right now. Percy doesn't. Oh, well!

The best food in the world,

BLUEEEpancakes