Epilouge

Aarzoo's pov:

He said,"Yahya?"

I nodded and was about to go inside when he said,"You lied about him"

I didn't reply and came to my room. He followed me.

He said,"What's going on Aarzoo? Tell me."

I said,"Nothing."

I placed Yahya on bed and slept beside him.

Arham said,"I am talking to you."

I said,"I am sleepy."

He said,"Tell Damn it..I will not let you sleep before you tell me what's happening."

I said,"I am thinking to divorce from you."

He was shocked and said,"What?"

I said,"You wanted to know what's going on with me, right? I met someone when I met with accident. I love him. I want to marry him. I want divorce from you."

He was shocked and then he clenched his fists in anger. Then he opened bed side drawer and took gun in his hand.

I was shocked. He placed it to his head and said,"I want truth Aarzoo Otherwise I will press trigger."

I was shocked and said,"What's wrong with you? I told you the truth. Please place the gun down."

He was about to press the trigger.

I said,"Please..Please..Arham..D-Don't d-do this."

He said,"Tell me truth."

I said,"Arham this is stupidity. Please..don't do this..Please"

He said,"Why? Why do you care? You want to divorce me. If I will die then your way will be cleared."

He was about to press the trigger. I said,"I will tell you truth. Please leave the gun."

He said,"promise."

I said,"Promise"

I placed the gun back in the drawer. I told him everything. I was sobbing badly once I completed the story. He hugged me and said,"You went through a lot. Now I will make everything, right."

Just then I saw red light falling upon Arham. I pushed him away just someone fired bullet and it hit me.

I looked at Arham who is staring at me in shocked. I fell on ground and lost conscious.

When I woke up I was in hospital. Arham was sitting beside me holding my hand.

I slowly moved my eyes. I tried to move my hand and legs but it's difficult for me.

Arham was in tears when he saw that I opened my eyes.

He said,"Y-You are awake.. Doctor."

After Doctor checked me I got to know I was unconscious since two weeks and also I lost my baby. I am not pregnant anymore. I can't tell you what I am feeling. I am really bad mother.

Arham told me that Ihsaan is arrested and he confessed his crimes.

Everything sorted out.

I donated my bone marrow to Ruhaani after a month as my body need to be recovered. Our Ruhaani is healthy now.

Yarah and Yahya came close when I was in hospital. He still calls me mom but he accepted Yarah and Yazan as his parents.

Ruhaan and Zara misunderstanding are resolved. Ruhaan divorced Adira and she is arrested for her crimes.

Five years later:

Aarzoo's pov:

It's been blissfull years with Arham and our kids. We have two children. Our sons Armaan and Amaan. They are twins and three year old. They have completed us.. Arham wanted a princess but due to complications during my pregnancy. They are very less chances of me getting pregnant again but we are happy with our boys. Today is Saleekh and Aliza's marraige.

One more love story got completed. Saleekh was attracted to Aliza but she five years younger to him so he never expressed his feelings but then Aliza when Aliza become 18 years old she shockingly proposed Saleekh for marriage. He was so shocked. Everyone was. We were having picnic and suddenly she proposed and he agreed.

It was big task to convince their parents but they did. It took one year but who cares what matter is they are finally getting married.

Shahyan and Asmara also coming back from London. This time for good. They had huge fight five years ago and Shahyan left to London for higher studies. Asmara was so upset about it but she didn't tell anyone the reason. After lot of persuading she agreed to tell us the reason. When she told us the reason everyone was shocked but I can understand her if I was in her place I might done the same. Love makes you do crazy things. We asked her to follow him there and convince him. She went to London along with Zohaan and Pari. They sorted their issues. Shahyan is coming back after completing his internship along with Asmara and their son Ashar who is a year old.

Ruhaan and Zara got back together and they are so happy together. Ruhaani is of 7 years old now. Elder in all their cousins. They also have twins of four year old Zarim and Ruhi.

Yarah and Yazan also found happiness. Yahya my baby is of around 7 year old now. He loves both me and Yarah alot. He still calls me mumma and he will always be my first child. They have one daughter of two year old..Aarah.

Everyone got their happiness in the last. Life is not always fair but who be patient and never alter from right path will always find their happiness at last.

Hope you enjoyed :)

This is alternate ending and it will be present till this saturday.

Later I will remove and rewrite this book from chapter 37. I already modified the content.

It will be similar but below concepts will be removed:

1.Ruhaan and Adira marraige.
2. Two years leap
3. Ihsaan and Adira's torture on Aarzoo, Yahya and Ruhaan.
4. Zohaan , Pari, Zubair, Rida and Rua characters will not be there.
5. Complete Ihsaan track will be removed.

The story will continue from Yarah and Saleekh's engagement.

New chapters and concepts will be there and few from this track:

1. Ruhaani health issue
2. Aarzoo pregnancy
3.AmZoo and RuZa moments.
4. Lot of twists.

I hope you join me in this Journey as well.

Thank you

Lots of Love,
Melodious Song