51.AmZoo met

Aarzoo's pov:

I am scared to leave Yahya alone with Ihsaan. I can't let anything happen to him.

Ihsaan said,"Don't worry..He will be alright as long as you don't do something stupid. Keep in mind no one should know that you are Alive."

I said,"I will be careful. Please don't hurt him."

He said,"Keep your phone on all the time. You shouldn't miss my call. "

I said,"Okay"

I was about to go when he caught hold of my hand.

He said,"Take care..I will miss you."

He kissed my forehead and went inside.

What is wrong with him? He never behaved like this before.

I hired Cab and picked up Suzy on the way. Once we reached the site I was mesmerized by the beauty of the place. It's perfect place for the hotel. I was sure we will crack this deal.

I was in my world when Suzy said,"He is here"

I turned around and was startled to see Arham. What is he doing here? For a second I thought I was dreaming.

He told us that Zubair got into little accident so he came in his place.

Thank god I was wearing my Niqaab. I always so that no one recognizes me.

Suzy keep flirting with him which made me Jealous. The way she is playing hand on his forearm unnecessarily. I hate it. It's not needed. Arham tried to keep distance but she didn't get it or just ignored it.

Arham after checking the site said that he will give his answer tomorrow.

We were about to leave to mumbai but the thought of going away from him broke my heart. I want to spend some more time with him.

Just then I got call from Ihsaan. I don't know from where he got to know Arham was here.

I explained him what actually happened.

He said,"Come back soon. Don't let him know who you are"

I said,"okay."

Suzy meet her friends and she wanted to go with them. She asked me is it I am okay for her to go. I agreed and she left. I wanted to stay alone for a while. I love this place. It's peaceful here. I always wanted visit this kind of place with Arham.

when I got there I saw Arham sitting on gress. His hands rested on the sides. His eyes are closed..He look so cute and handsome but then a tear slipped from his eye.

I unconsciously walked towards him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

He turned around and looked shocked and aldo kind of lost.

I slowly raised my hand to touch her and a tear slipped her eyes.

He said,"Are you real?"

I don't know what to say. I can't let him know that I am alive. I didn't reply anything and hugged him. He wrapped my arms around her snd brought her closer. I missed him so much. I don't want to leave him. He is my husband. Why should I leave him? He is mine I can't let him marry someone else but then Yahya's face flashed infront of my eyes.

I can't fall weak. My son needs me. I have to control my emotions. I already messed up everything what I am going to do. How will I slip out without letting him know that I was here.

Arham said,"I love you Jaan. I love you. I missed you so much."

He nuzzled his nose on my neck and kissed near the spot where my shoulder and neck meet.