38. Zara

Two years later:

Zara's pov:

Two years..It's been two years since I came to London. My baby Ruhaani is of three half years now. She is my world. I miss my family in India but I have too many painful memories there that stop me from going back. Mom dad comes to visit every six months. I talk with Yazan in call time to time. Arham cut off himself from everyone after Aarzoo's death. I have not talked with him since our divorce.
About Ruhaan, I don't know, I don't want to know. I don't care about him anymore. I hate him with my whole heart. If ever comes infront of me then I will kill him.

I heard knock on the door which brought me out of my thoughts. It's Zohaan. My father's friend's son.

He said,"You are still awake..?"

I just shrugged my shoulders.

He said,"Anyway I just came here to tell you that we have meeting with Zohaib tomorrow at 11:00 AM."

I said,"But it was suppose to be after two days."

He said,"Yes but he just called me and told me that he is available tomorrow. He would like to have the meeting if we are okay with it. This deal is important for us so I said 'Yes'"

I looked at him suspiciously and said,"Are you trying to hook me up with him?"

He said,"I am not."

I raised my eyebrows at him.

He rolled his eyes and said,"He likes you a lot. He loves Ruhaani. I don't understand why you don't want to give him a chance. He is head over heels for you. He is a nice guy Zara. I know him since childhood. He is my best friend. I am not telling you to marry him but just give him a chance."

I said,"I just can't Zohaan. You will not understand."

He said,"Is this because of Ruhaani's father? But you only divorced him."

I said,"I don't want to talk about it Zohaan. You were never in love nor you got heart broken so you will not understand what I am going through. Someone broke my trust so badly that It really hard for me to trust anyone. I am happy with what I have. Ruhaani is my life. She is my world. I don't care about anything else."

I got lost in his own thoughts.

I said,"Where are you lost?"

He said,"Nothing."

I said,"Where is Ruhaani? It's her bed time. Tell her to stop playing and come back to room."

He said,"She is with Mom"

I said,"Okay let her be with her for tonight."

After breakfast I went to meet Zohaan's mom Aneesha. Ruhaani was still asleep. My baby..I kissed her forehead.

Aneesha Aunty said,"Don't worry. I will take good care of her When you are in office."

I said,"I know you will. I have no doubt in it but from few days her health is not good. She is getting tired very soon. I am just worried."

She said,"She will be fine. By the way what did the doctor say.

I said,"We will get her reports today. I will get them while coming back from office."

She said,"She will be fine."

I was about to leave for office when I got call from dad.

Dad said,"I have a good news for you..beta."

I said,",What is it Papa?"

Papa said,"Arham is getting married next month. You have to come to India."