23. Her Suspicion

Aarzoo's pov:

When I woke up next morning I was in Arham's arms. He was looking so cute and I just wanted to kiss him but i restrained myself from doing that. I can't forgive him so easily. He didn't trust me and believed Ahaan. He stayed away from me for this misunderstanding. It hurts a lot to think that he married Zara and  we were away from each other for two years just over a misunderstanding. The pain I went through when I got to know about his Marraige. The sleepless nights I spend for two years thinking him and Zara together all this happened just for a misunderstanding. I can't seriously forget it.

This one misunderstanding has took many things from us. I can never be his first wife,I can never be the one who share his first intimate moments or romantic moments, his first touch. I can never give him his first child. Zara is his first in everything and I will always remain his second choice. I have to share him with Zara and I have to be grateful for that because it's Zara who is doing favour on me by accepting me as Arham gave her the right of being his first wife. When I think that all this happened just over a misunderstanding and this can't be reverted back I want to kill him. I always thought may be he didn't love me, may be he had his reasons. I always tried to justify him but when truth came out it hurts like hell.Tears flowing nonstop from my eyes.  I don't have any problem with Zara...but I am very hurt because of Arham.

I quickly got up from bed and went to washroom. I got freshen up and  wanted to leave the room before Arham woke up but I was shocked when I came out of washroom as Arham was already awake and was sitting on bed. When he heard the door click he looked at me before he can speak anything. I said,"I am going to my room."

He quickly stood up from his place and hugged me from back. He said,"Don't go Aarzoo. Not like this. I know you are upset and I don't know how to defend myself because I know I was wrong. I am Sorry..please jaan forgive me."

I wiggled and came out his arms and said,"Don't touch me. Your Sorry can't do anything Arham. It's just a word it can't make me forget the pain I went through. It can't make me forget the facts and my place in your life. I am going. I need time. "

With this I left the room and opened the room in which Zara is staying. Yahya must have woke up. My baby..I unlocked the door and went inside only to get shocked to see Zara and Ruhaan sleeping on bed in each other arms. What the hell? Both of them are married and they are doing this what if someone sees them. If I keep all this aside..then they are looking so adorable together..peaceful..cute..why can't they be together? Yeah my stupid brother married that Adira then how Zara is allowing him to be this close to her..I was in my thoughts when a hand came around on my waist and a head on my shoulders..I know who it was without even looking back..Arham.. I was scared what he must be thinking looking at Zara and Ruhaan like this. He must be hurt and angry..Oh no..but what he said shocked me.

He said,"They are looking adorable just like us,right?"

What???..Your wife is in someone else arms...I mean her ex's arms and you think they look adorable.. Is he gone mad?

Before I can say anything..He said,"I mean..let's go out. They might get disturbed."

He took my hand and dragged me out. I was confused like damn confused .What the hell is happening? Why is he so calm? For time being I forgot I was angry at him.

Once we are out I said,"Are you Okay? Are you shocked? I mean there must be some misunderstanding. Zara is not lik-"

He said,"No I am not upset.."

I said,"I know that's why I am worried your reaction is like a admirer not of a husband who just saw his wife with someone else."

He said,"I know and I am not doubting her. I was just hmm...I mean she must be alone..as I was with.. I think..I was wrong I married you..I mean I don't regret it..but Zara..she..."