Teenage (6.9)

PoV- Prince Attrius

My mind was focused on one thing, to find an escape from this basement as soon as possible.

I was bought out of my reeling mind when she looks towards me, with a smile that doesn't reach her eyes, "Actually, Harmony is here to meet Attrius, she's waiting upstairs."

"Great" I mutter, relieved that Harmony was waiting for me upstairs.

Not sure why, but she looks at me starry eyes, "Oh come on! You both gave me couple goals while dancing together, it was breathtaking."

Before I could say anything to her Mason jumped in, "I don't know about that, but it looked Cupid had struck them both that night"

"Go on! Don't keep her waiting now, it's rude." Jason adds in

Trying to calm myself, I gives the twins my best evil eyes, "I... Whatever" falling short of what to say to her, in the presence of them.

Suddenly Esme gives me a quick hug, and pushes me upstairs, reprimanding the boys "And you all don't tease him."

Leaving the five of them behind, I make my way up blushing at what the Twins had said, it was true Cupid had struck me on my birthday, I feel in love, to the most beautiful girl out there.

Out of nowhere Ophelia and Nancy bowed to me, acknowledging it, "Ophelia, where is she?"

Her eyes still looking on the floor, "Prince Attrius, Ms. Harmony is accompanied with a friend. They both are at the entry way, waiting for you to.."

Not waiting for her to finish, "Nancy, assist my guest, Ms. Harmony to my room."

"Yes, Prince Attrius" she glances at Ophelia shocked then bows trying to hide it from me.

Stopping mid way of my stride, "Wait! Nancy, bring her to the tea room upstairs." And uttering under my breath, "no one would appreciate her scent in the bedroom"

With a warm grin, "Sure sir" she scurries away.

Spring was only how I could explain my brain, after every passing moment it would be swamped with thoughts of my imprintee, insistently kept mulling over it. Not that I was complaining.

Not even a minute later, I hear a knock. Arching my eye, mumbling "Hmm.. smells like Ash" the next tick she is knocking on the door.

Not turning back to her, I make my way to the couch, motioning her to sit.

She gives me a flirty smile, the second she opens her mouth to talk, she shuts it back up.

Blushing, "I am here" she purrs not meeting my eyes.

Confused at her frolics, "Tell me?"

Nervously she walks over to the couch, sitting next to me, she mumbles, "Well. I came to speak to you"

In an un-princely act, I scratch my head, my baritone a tad bit gruff, "About?"

Huffing our warm air through her mouth, her heartbeat drumming in her chest, she whispers, "The night of your birthday"

"Okay?" Arching my eyebrow at her, hinting her to be a little more elaborate.

She looks at me for a second, with gentleness. Shutting her eyes, she looks down at her gold bracelet. Putting her wrist out for me to see, she caresses it with love, in an undertone "It's beautiful."