Childhood (5.11)

PoV- Third Person

The sun wasn't even out and Renessme was already to leave, she had been sitting on the sofa right opposite the television in their room for the last thirty minutes.

Getting frustrated she walks up to the window, looks up towards the sky, "Why are you late today of all days?" She mumbles hoping the sun could hear her, glancing back at the clock on the side table it read 5:15 am. Rolling her eyes she decides to check her bag again, making sure she hasn't forgotten anything that she might require.

Suddenly her focus is shifted to the bed where the five boys laid, still busy dreaming. Masons forehead grimaces, his hands try and reach over the Renessme only to not find her there. A whimper leaves his mouth. After a couple of minutes it's Attrius who weirdly climbs up the bed towards Titus thighs which Ren uses as her pillow, to rest her head. Attrius, sighs in content being able to smell her stronger. Jason then moves closer to Attrius and pulls him closer to him.

Unable to control her laughter, she's quick to click the boys and send the photos on her Family group.

It takes the Princes beast another 15 minutes to realize that Ren was not on the bed, they all spring up around the same time desperately looking for any sighs of where she might be.

"Get your ass back here Renessme West! It's way to early for any of us to be awake." Shouts Ceaser in half asleep.

Not paying attention to what he said, "I can't ruin my first day dress, I'm well rested. Thanks"

Groaning louder than he wanted, Jason tugs his hair down in frustration, "I liked you way better when you were worried sick about school" he mumbles to himself, "Don't give a shit Princess, come back to me." Sounding restless.

Ignoring their threats, she continues to check her listed items.

She's thrown over Masons shoulder, and placed in the middle of the bed.

All five inch towards her as a magnet, "This crop top needs to go, don't worry about ruining your first day clothes, because this ain't it." Mason stats against her hair.

Unable to fight their grasp, she finds herself losing the battle to sleep.

It's only when the alarm clock reads 7 am, that the boys and Renessme make their way down to the Patio for breakfast after they've bathed and changed.

Excitement easily noticeable in her eyes, she rushes over to her Parents and gives them both morning hugs, "It's my first day today, wish me luck."

King Zender, laughing at the over enthusiasm, "I sure hope she's this excited next week as well." His arms open so he can pull her into a hug as well.

Hearing this she sticks out her tongue, "Watch me ZenZen"

Finally she prances over to her designated seat, the boys had already started with devouring the food placed before them.

Luna Rose eyes are threatening to overflow, "They grew up so fast, soon they'd go on dates, make out with random people, party all night, drink as an act of rebellion, sneak out in the middle of the night, sneak people in the middle of the night." She yelps out in a high pitch shrill voice. Her hand grabs King Zender's shirt while she howls.