Childhood (5.9)

PoV- Third Person

The high pitched snarls from the five majestic pitch black wolves, towards Renessme and Brandon only intensified when he attempts to shield her, blocking from their direct eyeline.

The show of fangs and the digging sounds on the cracked dry mud, causes Ren emotion of shock, to be replaced with a feeling of amusement.

She swiftly makes attempts to move closer to the wolves, only to be stopped by Brandon's long arms around her waist.

The gritting of teeth and growls become sharper. Looking back to the five, Renessme rolls her eyes.

She places her hand reassuringly on his bigger palm, "Let go Bren, I know them, they won't hurt me."

Aware that five wolves in front of him are the Princes, but still unsure if they'd be a threat to her, "You sure?" Worry prominent in this voice.

She nods aggressively, while another shrill howl is heard causing ringing in her ears, due to the high pitch frequency.

"Stop it Ryder." She grits out annoyed.

Walking slowly and calmly towards the clearing where five enormous wolves stood, towering her petite body. She ceases her movements a few steps away, causing the one on the extreme to whine, while the middle one to snarl again.

Renessme just looks over them with a raised eyebrow, "Shhh... you guys are always so loud. You came to visit early." She stats rather unbothered about the fact she's communicating with the wolves.

The wolf on the left, huff out air and growls again, his head moving as to gesture for her to come closer to them.

Laughing she steps forward, hugging and snuggling into their large bodies. Her dainty frame surrounded by big balls of fur, who snuggle and nuzzle into her.

Taking a deep breath of their musky- earthy smell, Sighing in content, she snuggles more into them "I missed you boys."

The wolves sniff her out and growl, causing Renessme to screech. She jabs the loudest wolf, whisper yelling, "You need to stop doing that."

He huff out warm air on her mouth barring his fangs, causing Renessme to clamps his mouth shut using her bare two hands.

The others sniff her and starts nibbling at her dress that smells of another Male, causing the wolves being angsty.

They keep breathing heavily and finally start licking her from top to bottom, not leaving a single inch dry. A way to cleanse her of his smell, while another about to piss around her in attempts to mark his territory.

"What is with you always pissing around me? Don't you dare do it Ry." She hell at him.

The wolf just whimpers being denied, and starts rubbing himself all over her. While another licks her all over her face, licking her lips clean.

She takes her hand whining about it, and swiping his saliva off of her. In that instant she makes an effort to get up, only to walk towards Brandon, only to be halted due to the tear in her dress.

Gasping in shock, she's looking at the piece of white cloth hanging from the wolves teeth, "Bad boy" she reprimands while lightly smacking his snout.

He other wolf nudges her, only to be disregarded.

Looking back at Brandon, "They're all called Ryder weirdly, they visit me every New year. Ive photos with them in my room, I'll show you once we get to the palace. Known them since I was three. Come on, they won't hurt you." She coos while lifting her hand for him to grab.