Chapter 14

1 month later...

Aspen's POV

I lay on my bed, sighing. What is wrong with me? Is it the baby? I wrinkled my nose and ran my hands over my slightly rounded belly. I groaned as I felt the nausea clawing at the back of my throat. Running to the bathroom, I barely made it to the toilet before I heaved. I sank on the floor, and threw up. I felt a hand on my back, gently pulling my hair out of my face. I groaned loudly and whispered, "When will this torture end?" Ivy chuckled and shrugged, "About another month...but you already knew that...don't worry. Logan is coming over later and you have an ultrasound today!" I moaned and leaned over the toilet again, vomiting. Ivy wrinkled her nose, "You know you're excited. Don't worry...my mom says it gets better." I looked up at her and stood shakily. I narrowed my eyes and quickly brushed my teeth. Lifting my shirt, I sighed when I saw my very small bump. Blinking back tears, I rushed into my room, to change. I hurriedly put on a flowy pink shirt and white jeans, following Ivy downstairs. She slid in a chair and started eating. I sighed and picked up some grapes, knowing that was all I could stomach at the moment. I jingled my keys and raised my eyebrows, "Let's go slow poke..before we're late." Ivy groaned and shoveled another fork full of egg into her mouth. She rushed ahead of me, calling out a muffled goodbye. I chuckled and kissed my mom's cheek, "I'll see you later Mom."
I walked out the door munching on the grapes. Strapping on my seatbelt, I slowly reversed as Ivy started talking, "So..Kevin and I did the dirty deed." I glanced at her quickly and shook my head at the beaming smile on her face, "Ivy..it's not the greatest." Ivy rolled her eyes, "For you? Probably not because you can't tell which boy is your baby daddy." I gasped and shut my mouth. Ivy put a hand to her mouth, "Oh my goodness! Aspen I didn't mean th-" I shut her up with a look and the remainder of the ride to school was silent.
When I finally got to school, I hurried to my locker and took out my chemistry book, it was my first class. Someone banged on the locker beside me and I jumped as I saw Connor. Rolling my eyes and making a sound of disgust, I started off to class. He grabbed my arm and I winced. He quickly let go, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean that...I just..I noticed your belly." I gasped and glanced down at my stomach. "Don't ever touch me again." I hissed and started walking again. Logan rounded the corner and I breathed a sigh of happy relief. Rushing into his arms, I squealed. "You're back home again!" I showered his face in kisses. "How's Peanut?" He laughed rubbing my belly. I grinned, "Happy that Daddy is home. How was your trip to Hawaii?" Logan gave my belly one more soft rub and hugged me close, "I wished you were there the entire time." I lifted up my face and smiled. He kissed me then took my books, "Come on. You're gonna be late for class. We can talk next period. It's a spare. " I pouted and rooted my feet in the place I stood. "Can't we break the rules...just this once?" I batted my eyelashes, pushing hair behind my ear. He groaned and pulled me, giving me a kiss. I melted and wrapped my arms around his neck, tugging on his hair. He pulled away as the second tell rang, "I'm sorry precious. Not today. " I sighed and let him drag me to class. Giving me a kiss on the cheek, he hurried to his class, philosophy. I sat down and listened as Ms. Lesley droned on and on, almost falling asleep. "Now students, as you can see, this equation will match the formula I provided earlier.. which you will need to duplica-" The bell rang and we all stood, shoving each other to get the the door. I hurried to my locker and put my books in, giggling softly as I thought about Logan's kisses. A hand tapped my shoulder and I whirled around, thinking it was Logan. " Baby I.. " My face dropped when I saw Olivia. Crossing my arms, I stared at her " I saw you talking to my man today." I rolled my eyes, "Talking? If that's talking...look don't blame me if you can't control your man. Now excuse me." She shoved me and glared at me, " You better watch it. You don't want anything to happen to your baby do you?"  I got in her face and spoke, "Don't threaten me if you have no intention of carrying out your stupid threat. And never threaten my child again or I will punch your front teeth out, and then shove them down your throat. " I sneered then hissed fiercely. She visibly swallowed and I gave her a bright smile, "Buh bye." I closed my locker and walked past, head held high. I walked into the library, eyes searching for Logan. I heard his deep voice and I followed it, grinning. "Yes sir..I'll have it done. Yes. Bye." He turned off his phone and sank on a cushion, sighing. I came up behind hi, and wrapped my arms around him, kissing his neck. "Who was that?" He sighed and I started massaging his shoulders, "My dad."
"You call your dad 'sir'?" His head lolled forward and he closed his eyes, "Yeah. He's weird like that." I finished my impromptu massage and kissed his neck again. Sinking in front of him, I sighed. "My feet are killing me." Leaning back, I ran a hand over my belly. Logan took off my shoes and I wiggled my toes, "Thanks.." He started massaging one and I laid on the pillow, sighing gratefully. "Oh that feels so good. You have no idea." He chuckled and started on the next, "When my mom was pregnant with my little sister, Crystal, she always had sore feet and my dad and I would massage them for her. Especially when she got too big to put on her own shoes." I laughed softly then sniffed. Logan's head snapped up and he crawled up to me, "What's wrong princess?" I wiped away a tear and sniffed again, "It's ridiculous.. probably hormones and stuff..but I don't wanna be fat. I want you to find me attractive all the time." I wailed and Logan chuckled, pulling me close. "I'll always find you attractive baby. Always. I think you're beautiful now and you will be beautiful in seven months." I sniffed and snuggled close, my tears calming at the best of his heart.  "We have an ultrasound after school today." I whispered and Logan nodded, "I'll drive you." I smiled, "Thank you." I closed my eyes as I lay on Logan's chest, falling asleep as he studied. "I love you." I mumbled and Logan's deep voice rumbled back, "I love you too sweetheart."

^^^
*sigh* Finally! A good ending! Haha don't get too excited! It's only beginning! In this chapter, I wanted you guys to start to like Logan and dislike Connor. Hopefully it's working! Now tell me what you think of Olivia's threat. And was Logan really talking to his dad? And what about Boss? Haha we'll get there in time. This chapter was just pure romance. Hope you enjoyed! Comment and vote my lovelies!!!😚❤💓💕💞💋

xoxo writing_princess16