Chapter 1

I slipped into my seat and rubbed my forehead. "Late for math again. I'm so glad that it is Friday." I muttered and rolled my eyes, looking around. I glanced behind and gasped, Right behind me, the cutest boy I'd ever seen, turned to me. He had curly brown hair and the most beautiful blue-green eyes. I choked and spun back around, facing Ms. Price. I heard a warm, low chuckle, like chocolate running over a strawberry. I gulped and picked up my pencil. I started scribbling down some notes and glanced behind me discreetly. I turned to Ivy, my best friend and raised my eyebrows, trying to signal her, but it was kind of impossible with her making goo-goo eyes with Kevin Rodriguez. I rolled my eyes and gagged. I felt a tap on my shoulder and  I jumped. "Hey..I'm Logan. Do you have a pencil I could borrow?" I looked at him and bit my lip, you see...all my pencils were decorated with cupcakes. I raised a brow and turned to him, "As long as you don't mind cupcakes." Blushing, I quickly gave him one. I heard that distinct chuckle again and smiled. Logan tapped my shoulder again. This time, I turned completely at him, grinning at his intake of breath. "By the way..I'm Aspen." I murmured. Logan raised a brow, "Pleasure.." He answered in a low, flirtatious voice. I shook my head and flipped my hair over my shoulder, turning back to the front.  The bell rang and I started picking up my books. Ivy came up to me and grinned, "Hiya stranger. Whatcha doing next block?" I looked at her and frowned, I was sick of her only hanging out with me when Kevin was gone.  "Hi yourself. Listen..uh..Logan and I have a homework block so..we're going out. Do you mind?"  I grabbed Logan's arm and smiled sweetly at Ivy. Logan turned startled then kissed my palm.  I shivered and shook myself from under his spell. Ivy pursed her lips, "No..have fun." She turned on her heel and flounced from the room. I breathed a sigh of relief and let go of Logan's arm. Logan grinned and I was taken back for a minute. Clearing my throat, I spoke. "Thanks..uhh..for saving me back there." He nodded, "I didn't really do anything because we are going out." I blinked, "Um..excuse me?" Logan picked his books up and my books, walking to the door.  I followed, "Listen, I don't know who you think you are, but we aren't going anywhere together." Logan turned around with a smirk, "Sure you are. You..owe me." I gasped, "In your dreams! Leave me alone!" I snatched my books, flustered. Walking quickly to my locker, I stuffed my books in and hurried to outside, to my car. I sighed, got in and took out my phone. I shrugged off my annoyance and texted Connor Lake. Connor was my best friend, always there for the rough times. He was a senior and I was a junior. I'd know him since I was in grade 5 and we were inseparable.  I quickly texted hey and waited for a reply.

"Hey"

"Hey you. Wts up?"

"I'm in my car...can you come talk to me?"

"Squirt, I'm in class, physics..but I know you and it's important."

"Oh nvm then. We can talk later."  I waited for a reply and sighed, laying my head on my steering wheel. A sharp tap on the window made me give a little squeal. I glared at Connor. He grinned and I unlocked the door. He brushed a lock of blonde hair from his forehead and sat down. "So..what's up?" I scrunched up my nose. "I met this guy..."
"Ew guy problems. Seriously Aspen?" I huffed out a breath and crossed my arms. "Are you gonna listen or not?" He sighed and motioned for me to continue.  I pursed my lips and continued, "So..Ivy is being..Ivy." I rolled my eyes and sighed, "So she wanted to hang out and since I had just met this guy, I told her this lie that we were gonna hangout. He covered for me and Ivy totally bought it-" Connor frowned, "I don't see an issue.." I sighed, "And.. so I thanked him obviously. And then he became such a...jerk. He said we had to go hangout because I owed him..is it true? Do I owe him?" Connor muttered under his breath, "I'm gonna kill him." He opened the door and slammed it shut. I groaned and ran up to him, "Connor! No!" He shook me off and grabbed Logan who was talking to Ashley, who was practically lying on him by the way she was throwing herself at him. I glared at Logan and let go of Connor's arm. He grabbed Logan's arm and punched him in the face, "Don't ever, ever! Talk to Aspen again! She isn't Ashley!" He threw a punch in his stomach and Logan collapsed. I cringed and screamed. "CONNOR!! NO! Look at me! Stop it!"  Connor swung his head in my direction and sighed, he glared at Logan and walked over to me. I glanced up at him and gulped, "Don't ever scare me like that again!" I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his arms go around my waist and I closed my eyes. He lifted me up and set me back down. I stared in his eyes, an unusually bright blue. I licked my lips and leaned forward. Connor smiled and closed his eyes..slowly I leaned forward, his warm breath caressing my face. Suddenly someone grabbed Connor's arm, "Darling, it's been so long!" My eyes popped open and I gasped. There stood a model. No seriously, she had to be. Her long black curls had been piled on her head in the prettiest messy bun I'd ever seen. She wore a strappy black top that showed more boobs than I could ever wish for. Her long, legs encased in blue, skinny jeans with rips. I cocked my head, wondering why would she wear heels to school. Finally I looked at her face, long, black lashes and beautiful green eyes smirked at me while her cupid bow mouth gave me a wide smile. Sparkling, straight teeth seemed to wink at me.  I gasped when she grabbed Connor close and hugged him, showering kisses all over his face. "Baby..who is this?" with her stupidly perfect British accent. Connor looked at me  sheepishly and I raised an eyebrow. "Uh..Aspen..this is my girlfriend...Olivia...."

^^^
Author's Note
Wellll...how do y'all like it? Vote and comment please!!

Thanks❤❤💕💕

New update coming Sunday and Thursday!

<3 <3    writing_princess16