9 part one What to do, what to do

Chapter 9 part one -- What to do, what to do part one

short chapter just wanted to get one out for y'all

Thanks for so many reads! Please leave more suggestions so I can get chapters out faster.

Jace stared at the two people, screaming into gags, and back to Anika. She was shaking, he had to catch her as she began to teeter falling into him. "How..how did you find them?" She asked terror in her eyes, her leash hanging from the collar around her neck. He grabbed the leash in one hand and held her waist in the other.

"Anika, are these your parents?" He asked, he was calm, almost overly enthusiastic about it. She nodded, slowly trying to step away, she couldn't go anywhere. He held the leash tight, the harder she pulled the more agitated and forceful the tugs against her attempts became. He smirked looking them over. "How did you find them?" He seemed to be uncaring of the situation despite Anika's attempts to flee.

"Anika had a address in the system," Sam said, "I hacked into it when I went down to see if I could find any fresh kills for myself. I found them and thought you would like it as a gift so I called up your folks and they thought it was a wonderful idea. So i knocked them out and brought them here, been in the barn with the pigs since yesterday, they are worse then animals abusing their daughter without reason. You should only teach your women the ways of the land, and the women who are a part of this community their men if they misbehave. Not just to harm them." He handed Jace a knife. "Do the honers." He said as Jace took the knife and began to inch closer. She was continuing to struggle against her binds. She was struggling against his hold.

"Jace please, please you can't hurt them they are my parents after all. They aren't worth it. Please don't hurt them."

"I am going to make them pay for the what these horrible people did to you, they hurt you baby and I cannot stand for that. They hurt you badly baby and now I am going to find out how to hurt them." He began to run the blade across their skin, their screams filled the room. She began to cry, this was the worse thing that she would have to watch. However some part of her was excited that they were finally getting the pain they deserved. They were going to have to endure their pain .Screaming crying out vulgar words through the gag as Jace left marks along their skin. These were his prey and he would do anything he could to ensure they didn't leave breathing. No matter the amount of tears that ran down her face. Or their screams. He wanted them close to death before he yelled at them for what they were doing to her.