6: History

Long Chapter hope you like it, i hope you can see how mental Jace really is, as well as the toll of the life Anika has been thrown into is doing to her.

I hope you are enjoying my book

Don't forget to comment, vote and if you haven't already add to a public library so others can see it!

-----

She woke in panic, she looked around her. This wasn't a dream? She shivered, the cold air covering over her in a sheet like a blanket. She sat up quickly, she saw she was almost naked, only her bra and panties. She grabbed the towel from underneath her wrapping herself in it. He walked in to see this. "I uhmm. I sorry. I promise I didn't touch you. I was trying to get you out of that dress, blood all over and I..uhm I got a bath started for you." He was fumbling with each word, his hands were moving with speed. She smirked, he was actually kinda cute.

'No stop it, he is not cute he is a cannibal a killer.' The little voice in her head yelled. She scooted away from his as he drew closer. "I just wanted to help you off the floor." He warmly offered. extending his hand. She hesitantly took it, he helped her to the bathroom and took the towel from her carefully. "Go on."

"I am not comfortable...with you yet." He nodded looking almost hurt, he left the room tears rolling down his cheeks. She thought he was a monster. He sat on his bed curling in a ball, his family messed it up. They came on to strong, he knew that they were always like that but they also made her finish the kill. He felt horrible for her. He heard her crying as well on the other side of the bathroom door, he wanted to wrap her in his arms and comfort her. The moment he had laid his eyes of her quivering frame he was love struck. He was instantly obsessed. He had to tell her their history, it would't be right for her to live with a family of cannibals and serial killers without knowing why they lived like that anyway.

He waited for her to open the door; slowly, her face poked out behind the privacy of its wooden frame . "Hey uhmm do you have any clothes for me?" She was shivering from the cold of leaving the bath. He nodded and brought her the bag she had left in her car.

"My dad and I are going to go into the city for a few hours in a weeks time. By then I can learn you size, as well as if I will be needing maternity clothes anytime soon." She gulped, no way in hell was he getting anywhere near her without clothes on. He walked into the room his face was blotchy from crying, she held the towel tightly.

"W..were you crying?" She asked. He nodded trying to hide the tears.

"I wanted to apologize and tell you one last rule that I hate, and one I made up. You are not allowed to be in a room alone with any man or my lesbian aunts. I just..do not want you hurt. The other rule is you are not allowed to tell people no." He hesitated.

"But I can..cant have..." She began to shake.

"You did not let me finish." He said, his voice cracking. "You are not allowed to tell them no, but I will allow you to tell me no, I am not as bad as my family. I will not force anything on you unless I have to. Like with that boy, I had to listen." She watched him. "I had to," tears began to run down his cheeks. "If I would have told him no.. oh you would have been hurt so so bad. So bad.. like me. Broken like me." He turned around and lifted his shirt, whip lashes covered his back. She gasped her free hand clasping over her mouth.

"What..what happened?" She asked tracing along the marks.

"I disobeyed my father a month and a half ago, he killed a child. Oh god it was horrible, the poor thing was lost in the forrest. I offered to take him in or find him his family, my father told me I had to kill him. I refused, I could not hurt a child. I just kept seeing Amin or Sydney standing in his place. I couldn't do it, and I was forced to watch him get slowly dismembered." His eyes were blown with panic and regret. "He then dragged me back home and tied me to the well in the middle of town and whipped me fourteen times. Each time he made me repeat the rule, we do not say no. We no do not say no." He started to shake, sweat running down his forehead. He grabbed her free hand from her mouth. "I.. do not want you in my place. They will hurt you, kill you if you misbehave. I I.." his voice cracked.