8 Unexpected party gifts.

Thanks for the wait hope it was worth it! 

Dont forget to vote and comment!!

I want to know your opinions!

-----------------------------------

Jace slowly made his way down the stairs, she had fallen asleep after their activities and hadn't woken since. He checked on her many times to ensure she was fine. He slowly made his way towards his father. "Dad I need to talk to you."

His father turned his dark eyebrows arching with question. "What is it Jace?" He was holding Jack, the two year old was climbing all over him. "Take your brother and talk." Jace took the squirming child in his arms, the child was babbling and grabbing at the folds in his clothes. His father picked up his coffee mug, he began to drink from it watching Jace from the corner of his eyes as he sat down.

Jace began to bounce Jack as he watched. "Well uh you see, you know how we don't let anyone younger then six in the blood bath? Does that count for unborn children?"

His father chocked on the warm liquid dropping the coffee mug, it was a good thing he wasn't holding Jack any longer. "Unborn children? You mean she and you have already.. did you actually." He was surprised, had his son really gone all out.

"No no father she wanted to."

"Explains the sounds we heard last night," he chuckled. Jace's face turned bright red, his father took Jack back. "No we wouldn't let her in the bath either. Not good for the baby, yes it is fine don't worry. Now get back upstairs we will call you down for breakfast, can't see your decorations, the lunch, cake, or gifts yet." He ordered, Jace nodded running up to his room understanding his fathers words. He knew if he disobeyed even for a moment he would be miserably beaten. He found Annika asleep when he walked in, he smiled and shut the door, after a few minutes he heard the door lock behind him. He groaned plopping onto the bed, he moved her hair out of her face carefully.

"I love you." He whispered into her ear as he began to kiss up and down her face. She twitched and woke popping up off the bed. "Morning sunshine." She rubbed her stomach as the sound of it gurgling was heard. He chuckled. "They will be bringing up breakfast."

She nodded, she could smell the food cooking. It made her sick, yet her mouth was salivating. "Why do you stay here with them." She finally asked. His eyebrow became arched. "Why don't you leave."

"I thought you were happy here," he replied frowning, "that is not something I am will to answer now. I thought you were happy, that you wanted to stay." He turned to look at her.

"I never said I didn't" She replied trying to fix what she did.

"Then why did you ask that?" He asked grabbing her arm, she was terrified she would be hurt.

"You are an adult now, can you not go out to the city and do you own thing, make a new...settlement?" She was trying to make it better, fix her mistake.

His eyes widened, he let go of her arm. "Oh that is what you meant, not like why do I not run away, you were wondering why even as an adult I stay here?"

"Yes that exactly," she replied shaking as he stood and began to dress, she watched him.

"It is tradition my pet," she gagged hearing him call her that. Her world was spinning on its head, she couldn't decide if she was safe or in danger, if she loved him or if she hated him. If she could live in this new hell or if she could and would find her way out. She made her way towards him. He turned a smile in his eyes. "You want to stay here with our family don't you?"

She nodded. "Yes of course," she replied trying not to cry. He pulled her into his arms holding her tightly, he handed her a pink sundress.

"Here honey wear this, you will look adorable." She nodded as she began to walk towards the bathroom, he pulled her back towards him. "Change in here, I want to watch." She shuttered and began to slowly change peeling the fabrics from her body. He smiled as he began to help her, his finger tips running up and down her bare skin. "You are beautiful." He said as he began to braid back her hair. She allowed him to do her hair, as well as anything else he wanted until breakfast was brought up.

Blueberry muffins, orange juice, pancakes, and bacon like human meat. She gagged at the thought but ate it, still it tasted good against what she wanted it to taste like. "A few hours and my party." Jace said happily. She nodded wondering what cannibals got for their birthdays. She was surprised that they even had birthdays and did gifts, she wondered if they did Christmas. That holiday had been her favorite.

"Baby," he said after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes?" She answered looking over the lip of the cup of orange juice.

"What do you want to name our children?" She choked on the juice. She managed to stop and looked at him startled. "What do you want to name our kids?" He asked again, this time she knew she had to answer.

"I uhmm.. if it's a little girl..." He cut her off.

"Boy, what do you want to name our boys. My seed is strong it will be boys." She gulped, he said they didn't kill off girls anymore.

"I uhm.. I. Xavier, Aiden, Blake?"

"I like those, how many do you want?" He wrapped his arms around her, she was trying not to shudder in his hold. He kissed up and down her neck.

"I uhm..I don't know..." She replied softly, his mannerisms were strange. He often caressed and cared for her, but the things he said in his sleep. Killing murder and rape is in his blood, he doesn't know any better. Who was she to judge him, he had no idea why she grew sick at the idea of eating people, and killing. She did not want to raise children with this monster, yet she was strangely falling for him. He smiled looking her over.

"I was thinking four." He said, she gulped feeling his hands run up and down her body. She blushed trying not to have him see her skin, despite what the two had done before. He smiled and kissed her, she kissed him back after a few minutes of hesitations. He turned her on his lap and kissed her deeper. After an hour and a half of sitting together the two were finally allowed downstairs, they sat around the table eating a lunch filled with a myriad of foods that Jace greatly enjoyed. They sang to him and they ate a red velvet cake. She wondered if that was his favorite because it reminded him of blood. She shuttered at the thought, she was worked up and terrified.

His presents were soon brought in, he was on the couch and everyone was circled around him as if he were a child. She was sitting at his feet, as he opened the presents her neck was soon presented with a lace material collar that was reenforced with a material she was unsure about. A leash hung from her collar, she felt like a slave, a dog. Soon the floor was littered with wrapping paper and empty bags, while the couch was filled to the brim with gifts for him, mostly knives or weapons, however a few were collars, or dainty lingerie and panties for her. She felt embarrassed, and sick.

"You have one last present son." Jace's father said to him. He looked up with question, his father and another man left to grab it, when they entered the house they were dragging in two people, terror in their eyes.

"From us and your girl." His mother said with a smile. Anika let out a strangled cry seeing Jace had a smile on his face, he was tightening his grip on her leash.

"Who are they?" Jace asked, they seemed familiar, but why?

"They are bad bad people son." His father replied. Anika was trembling, why them, how them? "Get your revenge."

Anika began to sway from side to side. How were they here?