Seventh Brother Will Send You Home

Once the eight escort soldiers entered the area of Qi Feng Mountain, one of them immediately put his hand in his mouth and made a loud and clear whistling noise.

Following this, the escorts and teh carriage stopped in place. Not long after, a dark shadow flashed across and stopped before the carriage. It kneeled and heavily said: "This servant Ban Zou greets his Highness."

The curtain of the carriage was opened, revealing two people sitting inside. One wore purple clothes and the other blue-green clothes. One wore a golden mask and had a devilish appearance, and the other had a clean and deity-like appearance.

Amazingly, it was the ninth prince Xuan Tian Ming and the seventh prince Xuan Tian Hua.

The person kneeling before the carriage was Ban Zou. Both his knees were on the ground, as he had an appearance of having done something wrong and was being handled in a military fashion.

Xuan Tian Ming looked at Ban Zou, a look of a death appearing in his cold eyes.

"Your carrier pigeon was caught twice by Feng Jin Yuan." He finally spoke but directly began speaking of Ban Zou's failures.

Ban Zou knelt on the ground, not daring to speak.

Xuan Tian Ming then asked: "The third time, it reached this prince, but this prince was already a mere 20 li away from Feng Tong county."

Sweat appeared on Ban Zou's brow.

"This prince asks you, where is your master?"

In the late Autumn day, a drop of sweat fell from Ban Zou's brow to the ground of the mountain.

"This servant is incompetent." He had truly done his best. He had searched for many days; however, there was not the slightest sign of Feng Yu Heng."

"What level of crime should it be?"

"Death."

Xuan Tian Ming did not speak any further. Ban Zou waited a while before despair began appearing on his face.

"This servant bids farewell to your Highness." He kowtowed deeply. When he rose, he flattened his and and slapped towards his forehead.

His palm broke through the skin and went straight for his brain.

But at the very last second before the palm could land, his wrist suddenly became numb. He could no longer exert and strength. Given the inertia, he fell backwards.

Ban Zou was startled then happy. He quickly re-positioned himself, kneeling properly once more, and said while gasping: "This servant thanks your Highness for the grace of being spared."

Xuan Tian Ming did not want to pay him any heed. To the side, Xuan Tian Hua spoke up and asked Ban Zou: "Where have you searched?"

Ban Zou replied: "Everywhere within 50 li has been searched."

Xuan Tian Hua stood up and walked before the carriage. Looking around at the surroundings, he then said: "This Qi Feng Mountain is a strategic location that is easy to defend. For someone who was looking to hide, it is not an impossibility."

Ban Zou helplessly said: "Huang Quan and Wang Chuan also had to take care of madam Yao. Only this servant was searching. There were some places... that could not be searched."

Snap!

Xuan Tian Ming thrashed his whip once more, "Yet you still dare say you searched it all?"

"This servant should die!"

Nobody saw it, but the face under the golden mask became more and more savage. He originally believed that even if Feng Yu Heng were kidnapped, with Ban Zou present, there would at least be some clues after two days. Now, however, it seemed that this matter was odd!