26. Brothers and Boyfriends

Song: Kiss and Makeup by Dua Lipa, BLACKPINK

🎼I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I
Feel like we about to break up
I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I
Just wanna kiss and make up one last time🎼

Information Alert! Oli is not actually Ariana's brother, he is just a brotherly figure to her.

Thankyou for reading <3
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

OLIVER McQUEEN'S POV:

"ARI" I yelled as I saw her fainting, another man rushing towards her catching her head before it hit the ground.

"Clean up" I waved my hand at my soldiers and zapped towards her, pointing my gun to the man holding her.

"Hands where I can see them or I'll put these bullets right through you!" I said coldly, assessing the situation, his weak spots and his strengths. He looked roughed up too but not as bad as Ari.

As he looked up I saw his emotions clearly and found that his weak spot was actually in his arms. He was cradling Ari trying to keep her conscious. At my voice he pointed the gun at me, holding Ari closer. Nice to finally meet you Alex.

I lowered my gun and turned on my calm but serious voice, "She needs to get to the hospital now, we can't wait for the ambulance."

"I'm coming with you." He said hoarsely after looking into my eyes.

"I understand you have a lot of pent up emotions but this can't happen." I said as we rushed outside near my Jeep.

"I have the highest clearance here and If you don't let me get in there right now you'll regret it." He said, cold as ice.

My eyes flickered to my uniform and I saw I was wearing the FBI uniform from the pretend play we were doing in the office. I smirked.
Oh he's in for a huge surprise.

"Try me" I said.

Alex showed me 'The service so secret's identity card which replaced my smirk with slight surprise. Alex thought he had the upper hand and sat in the Jeep with Ariana in his lap.

I let out another smirk, wanting to laugh at Ari's situation. Oh she's going to be soooooo angry!

"Fine get in, but your friends will be blindfolded and one of ours will take them to the hospital." I sat in the driver's seat, my men filling in the rest.

He just grunts and nods to his -what I assumed were- friends and I signal Jack, the other driver, to get to the hospital. Alex was too busy taking care of her and his friends were doubtful of the setup, but one look at Ari and they all complied.

She has them all wrapped around her little finger, I shook my head in silent laughter.

We reach the hospital and the staff instantly recognized me. Another look at Ari made them widen their eyes and rush towards us with a gurney.

I rant off what I understood from her bruises and Alex added that glass shrapnel might be stuck too so they immediately take her into surgery, trying to stop the blood loss and get the glass out of her system.

ALEXANDER DIMITRIOU'S POV:

12 hours later...

That guy, Oli I heard someone call him passed orders right and left, it seemed he knew everyone and had this situation rehearsed multiple times. I guess FBI has it in one of their training sessions.

The doctor came out and gives a small smile Oli rushed to her and greeted her with a handshake.

"How is she?" I asked, slightly calmed by her smile.