a day off

Back to your chapter

Enjoy

______________________________________
Ava's pov :

I need to find out the person behind all this asap but before that I need to figure out this mess in which my pack and family  and friends are getting  involved.  If James is behind all this then how come he gets to know what's going on in within the wall of pack house.  There is something  I am missing out but what?

Its past 10 and sleep isn't bothering to disturb me. I'm still in deep thought to how to figure and sort everything  out.  Dinner was quiet then usual no chitchatting  and no jokes. I hate this silence and I need to find things out to eradicate  this silence.

I was still thinking hard when I heard a tapping sound.  On instinct my hand reached out to the wooden log I had kept under my bed for emergency  . I kept my hold tight and firm,  I sure have practice alot but haven't  really fight a actual battle.  Then I heard it again my ears perked up  in the direction of the window and confusion clouded my imagination  . But anyhow I made it till the window sill,  with slight thud I opened  the sill and hid behind the curtain so that the intruder can get in first then I'll attack and as soon as the foot touched the ground I raised my weapon ready to hit when another pair of arms took it off my hand and his hand clamped my mouth at first I was fighting but then a familiar smell went through my nostrils  and all the tension was eased out.

          " Angel it's us , calm down " Reece said from behind.

           "umpfh ....umm... Amm" I tried to speak but his hand aadat moving.

            " Reece get your hand off her she can't speak " Issac chimed in between.

           " oh sorry " and so was his hand off me.

           " What are you guys doing here at this hour of time ? What if someone  saw? And main question how did you knew this is my room,  as per my memory you never came here ? Tell me? " I demanded.  It's not that I didn't liked their presence but curiosity gets the best out of me.

               "Sorry princess,  but we couldn't broke the promise to meet uh later and no one will see we will leave soon and for your third question  we have someone here who gives us every news about you. Simple. Now don't waste time asking questions we really wanted to ask are you okay? "Issac's voice contain real concern so I decided  to hug him instantly  his arms were around me.

                    " yes I am fine. "

               " This is unfair even I need a hug . I was worried as Fuck. " and his arms came from behind hugging three of us together.

              Peaceful.

              I raised my head to see their faces as my small frame was looking more small in their embrace then usual only tK find them looking at me with love. Then it hits me I have never got enough  time with them so right now I need to stop thinking  and spend this movement with them.
I was about ask them to sit and talk when Reece hand trailed back to my neck and gripped it and brought his face close to kiss me.  The kiss was rough and full of want and love whereas Issac started to leave smooth kisses down from my neck to collar bones and then to shoulder...... Lightly licking and biting it off.  It became so hard to control the voice coming out of my mouth and as soon as it did their grip became more intense.

Suddenly I was  on my bed and they hovering over me with lustful eyes. They were about start again when someone  knocked on my door and we were freezed.

" We heard some voices baby girl are you okay... Please open the door. " it was Ryan.

" what's taking you so long love open the door! " William.

Before I could say They both kissed my forehead and left saying we'll start where we left. Making my cheeks go red.

Then I opened  the door and assured my brothers  I am fine. Now here I am  on my bed thinking of one thing.

If my mates can have people working for them here in this house. Is it possible the man behind all this Can all have someone giving him every details.

It means we have a intruder. But who?

______________________________________

How was it?  Sorry I'm not so good in writing those parts about kiss and all b ut I did tried my best. 

Thank u so much guys for this support and love.

Love you  guys
-kriyaa