Link ( edited)

This part is edited .

____________________________________

Reecee :

                     That four words just made my world and brain stop . It was like I was shocked no I was so shocked , I had no words to represent my mind . Exactly what I am feeling right now  . When I first met her , I had found no trace of wolf or vampire or anything as such . But if he says she is not , he must be having a good proof to explain his point .

            But  still I don't know how to react it's like I am lacking for words to express myself . I am a werewolf I have great sense , I can surely make out between human and inhuman creatures and by any chance if I can't found it just means one thing she must have been given SILVER . The only thing which keeps our creatures low.

          As if reading my mind he said " You're thinking right Alpha , she has been torcher all her life and been kept low using  Silver . I have to still do some checkups to find out is there any trace of wolf or camp or anything else . I need to do some checkups on her . And yes Alpha , the lack of heamoglobin and nutritional supplements in her blood shows she has been torcher and that type of torcher can be done when it's someone close to the person , so I suggest you should do a background check on her life ."

            All this while I was silently grasping all the words he spoked , I don't want to miss anything .

So all this time my mate was being fucking Torcher and I had no damm clue about it?

The mere thought of someone hurting even a strand of hair on her head makes me all red in anger. Does this has to do something with Sac ?

Maybe even he learned about it and got disappeared. It has to be her parents or someone more close to hurt her  to that extend .

Nodding I dashed out of his office mindlinking Ryder

             " Ryder I need all the information you have about Ava , asap . "

             If by any chance Ava was being hurt by her own family then I need to see her right this instance . The night I chased her and reached her house , it felt different. There was no family pictures or anything related to her childhood . I should've guessed it . How could such a thing slipped my mind . I want to kill everyone including me who couldn't make out that she was being hurt all this time. And why didn't Ava tell anything to Saisha  "she was afraid you dumbass "  Ace growled .

           Since he got to know about her mates conditions it's hard to keep him in control , he just want to hold Ava close to her , to make sure she is alright .  Me too mate me too .

      " Reecee , here's your file . Why did you wanted it so badly ? " Ryder asked as I was about to leave the house .

         "I will tell you later ." Answering I went out and started my car .

          15 minutes later , here I am standing in front of her front gate to entre her house . But before it I opened the file .

          Ava Rose Lockwood .
17 years female .
Bright blue eyes , pale skin , long hairs .
Adopted daughter of Rick and Chandelier Lockwood on 25 of November 1999.
Leasa's orphanage was from where she was adopted.
The family has been constantly moving from one place to another in time limit of max 6 months .
The profession of parents are unknown .
No family member could be found .
No trace of family friends as well .

                   They  have been constantly moving means they are running from someone but who , is her whole family in danger . What's the matter . Enough I need to find out by her own.

           Parking my car in front of the gate I walked in and on the spot I smelled it , no fucking way. Ace!?

Isaac :

                  My  heart clenched looking at my mate , she is so broken , so hurted . Her fragile Body has so many scratch and marks . Blood is oozing out and these bastards didn't even aid her out . How helpless I am feeling right now. 

            I don't know how to help her but I wish so badly I could . This time she is not breaking down , she fighting and I am proud for it but the thing I am worried about is how long could she hold . What if they just - no stop !

           I won't let anything happen to her , I won't let her break , I am there for her to support her mentally and just once if I get ahold of all them , I would make them pay for each drop of tear she has to shed cause of them.

         "I---izzzy ?" My beautiful mate called out for me , it's been half hour since she fainted .

         "Yes , princess . What happen ? I am so sorry , I couldn't help you out . But trust me we will find a way out , just don't loose hope ." I pleaded her.

           "Issac , you don't need to apologize for it . And yes I won't back out this time ." My angel smiled Back a reassuring smile to me .

          And yet again she went to deep slumber . I sighed loudly . I have assured her but what about me .  I am myself loosing hope  , how will I fight them ? What should I do ?

        Just as I was loosing faith my wolf howled in happiness Reecee .

       Even tho they are giving me wolfsbane my wolf has tired to maintain a basic link with me weak but enough for me to know he is here ..

       But that's not what took my attention it's Reece , finally I have a hope.

Lucas?  Is it really who you think it is?  Are you strong enough to convey a message to Ace.

Please help me moon goddess!
____________________________________

Thank you
Kaajal.