Sugar rush -1(edited )

This part is edited.

.........................................................

Ava :

I always dreaded going the place I call house. It's not my home,  home is the place where heart belongs and it sure as hell didn't belonged her.  My mind was swamped with the way Reece reacted seeing me and Ashton that close,  it was the same reaction Izzy gave me two years back.

Soon I reached my porch and I shrugged the thought off,  I'll ask him once I see him.

Before I could knock or open the door,  Miss opens it and she looked so weird,  sweat dripping off her face. Ugh,  don't tell me they were on it. Yuckkkkk.

" Here, eat something or go watch movie or anything. Don't come back un less I ask you to. And don't even think of running away,  you know we'll always find you back. "

I was shocked because I was never,  I mean never allowed to leave this place with or without consent. She herself telling me off was too fishy. Even if they had sex,  they never asked me to go out,  I had to endure it.

Before I could ask her she shuts the door on my face.

Well I certainly know where I'm not needed.

I called Shaisha and Emily,  asking if we could hang out and most were a little too happy,  saying its the first time I've asked myself to hang.

So we agreed to meet at Shaisha's place in 10,  seeing it's the close and largest.

I knocked once and then twice and I was going to again when I heard a, " Oww ow!"

Looking up I see Ryder now rubbing his red nose.

" Wanna break my nose by knocking it off,  Ava? " he asks and I blush in embarrassment.

" No diaper boy,  she was just knocking some senses into that empty brains of yours. " Emily follows behind me.

" For hunderth time,  I'm not a diaper boy! " Ryder was flushed red.

I chuckle at his expression.

" Well unless you want to make babies who's diaper we can change together,  I'm up with it. "

"Not interested and whatever helps you sleep diaper boy! " Emily was amused by his reaction.

We walked upstairs to see Saisha looking at us.

" What makes you guys laugh so hard? " she asks.

          " Nothing much , just your diaper brother and his poor Responses" Emily responded .

          "Okay , so my room is ready with lots of junks , movies . Lets go without wasting further time "

           We made our way up to her room and man the sight was delicious pillows were spread down in front of huge TV with chocolate, skittles , ice cream , and much more sugary goodness .

       "This is pure heaven "Emily and I said in unison .

       "So why wait let's enjoy which movie first ?"

         It's been hours we finished watching The Notebook , TFIOS ,And currently we are watching titanic.

"This shit always makes me cry " Saisha sobbed wiping her tears in tissue .

"Rose is fucking idiot there was enough space for both of them but she let him die ." Emily muttered angrily . Emily dispised romance but I know deep down she loves them.

       I was just devouring the sugary goods ,honestly , I am more of Marvel studio girl then chick flick but it doesn't means I don't like them . I have watched The Notebook 8times yet it makes me cry and TFIOS it's bestest movie ever.

         Suddenly out of nowhere I started to laugh I was eating chocofudge cake with skittles don't judge , I spread some Nutella on it ....yummm.

      After staring for good 10 minutes they both joined me and soon we were laughing our ass out when I asked them "why are you guys laughing ? "

          "I do--ooont knnnoww becauuusse you're " Saisha said in between of her laughs .

          " We gotta stopppp lla--adies ."Emily states.

" I guess it magic of heaven "she finishes.

        We still had our hands full of goodness and our laugh was unstoppable . Who laughs for no reason at all?

Reecee  :

                  I was pissed at Ashton. If only he wasn't my sister's mate I'd have killed him for pointing a finger at my angel,  that idiot was full on touching and hugging her.  Hell even I haven't hugged her yet.

Saisha told me how it was a stupid plan if her mate to make her jealous because apparently he fell for her at first sight. I was happy that he loves her back but what he did was beyond my level of control.

I was holding the controller tight as I smelled her just above me,  one room was distancing us. She was so closed yet so far.

" Now I know how it feels,  this feeling sucks bro. " Ryder said beside me,  he was having a hard time as well.

           Suddenly we heard laughter and not the slow,  quiet one,  which one has after watching a funny movie but booming laughter from the room above us. The girls were laughing as if there's no tomorrow,  so we rushed there it to see a anxiously roaming Chad.

" I'm afraid to go in. " I so wanted to laugh at his expression but the worry for my mate took over and I opened the door to my sisters room.

The sight was unimaginable.

There was tons of  snacks and all were sweets.

Three girls were on floor,  not caring about their clothes or hairs but laughing like maniacs.

We three shared a look. This is going to be a long day.

____________________________________
Thank you
Kaajal.