A princess ( Edited)

This part is edited.
_______________________________

Ava  :

   As soon as I opened my eyes,  I saw the player from opposite team hovering over me,  with happiness written over his face. I jerk back as the closeness was irking me and said, " Stay away! "

Hurt was evident on his face,  as his face twist in hurt and betrayal.  A women was a sobbing mess behind him,  whereas another man was consoling her.

I rushed off to stand beside Issac and Reece,  they're far more promising than these strangers.

"Babygirl , don't you recognize us .?" one of them asked in a loud tone making me wince. I guess Reece noticed my discomfort and said " Stay back Ryan , can't you see you are making her uncomfortable ." he said .

" Uncomfortable !ha ! now you are going make my sister more comfortable than I can " And that was it .  The word,  that word felt foreign to me. Is this some sort of prank?  Or am I shooting a fiction show where family reunion Is the script.

Sister ....I am his sister?  What is this guy high on?  How can he even think that he can just go to some random girl and say that I'm his sister. Wait,,,  does that mean he claims to be my family?  He's face was full of love,  so why did they drop me at orphanage? Was I too much of burden?  And why now?  Why come now?

But my heart and mind seems to have another plan . I didn't feel a thing . I just couldn't feel shit . There is no question no anger no love no feelings left inside me to feel anything I am long lost .

   Only so much a man can handle and my life seems to break the  line . Emptiness that's what I am feeling . Just few weeks before I was back in my brutal life leaving every moment in the fear of what could be my last one . Then I got rescued and then I got to know that werewolf are not Just in my imagination but In reality .

  The person I loved and another whom I supposedly liked already have assigned mate out there . I am dating a gay guy which once people will get to know will laugh off and now here I am in a stadium with hundreds of people and a bunch claiming to be my family . Why goddess just why me ?

I looked around everyone was shocked and was waiting fo some kind of reaction from me but now I am done ! I don't belong here I just don't belong in this world .

  People here are too cruel and I am not ready to face reality . My nanny back in town used to say " Everyone get what they deserve . Be patient " but now I am running thin on that . Do I really deserve this all pain ? what's the outcome ? I am just done with everything . They can go back to their normal life and I can go somewhere I belong so I just did one thing I am best at running .

I wanted to be far away from ALL of them . I wanted to be away from myself but that wasn't possible was it?

"Emily can I stay over for the night . I need to go away from these people for a while .?"

     And she merely nodded when I grabbed her and left everyone stunned behind without any question or answer . I am waiting to reach at her place and then I am escaping........forever .

Reecee :

She just left like that and I can feel her pain growing in my chest . God she has gone through much then she deserves . I want to be with her to comfort her to make sure she is okay but I know better than that she needs time to figure things out .

     It's not easy to be away from your family for so long then they just pop out of nowhere .

     I saw Ryan and Evan with pained expression . I hate them with the core of my heart but I can feel it even , I have a sister and god knows how bad it is to stay away to not be able to protect her .

"How did you find her , Reecee " Mrs Robinson asked .

"The story is long and not appropriate to discuss here . Please come along my parents will love your company ." I said with a bow .

" RISE " Mr . Worthsmith said facing the crowd . Who were still on their knees .

All this while I had a bad feeling rising in my chest saying something is wrong but I ignored it and left the stadium all the way Evan and Ryan were glaring me but I can tolerate them .

  One I can't tolerate is William and wish I don't meet him any time soon .

Soon we reached pack house and then the discussion started .

_______________________________

Thank you
Kaajal.