Lost and found ( edited)

This part is edited.
_______________________________

EVAN  :

                  Yet,  another game.

I hate these I really do especially the players of this team,  they get on my nerves. They haven't won a single game from me but still each time it feels too good to see them loose. I see Issac and as much as I hate the sight of him,  I'm glad they found him. He maybe a jerk but has a good heart.

I wanted to stop playing when I lost my baby girl. She loved seeing me play. She really did even though she didn't understand a thing we did on field. Being a werewolf we have fast mechanism than humans do I started to play much earlier than human boys. She was my lucky charm. I play just for her.

flashback

"I'm goin to pee ...." I told yet another slut hanging on my hand .

I really respect girls , I've a sister of my own but they or this kind of girls get on my nerve sighing i went and when I returned that slut was red from anger which to be honest amused me but I asked her what happened she just throws my phone on my face and changes her seat which m pleased .
I took a look and saw It was messages from my Carino .
I smiled at the thought of her and opened the text .

C - hey how was your flight ?

E- who the hell are you slut , trying to steal my man my boyfriend .Guess what he is not intrested now who are you ?

C- Listen here bitch and listen carefully I am the girl who can change any of his girlfriends into ex in matter of seconds now again how was my brothers flight slut .

I laughed so hard until my side started to hurt .

It was the first time I was away from her and the last time I heard from her.

       flashback over

       My eyes were shut. I can't show weakness in front of my subjects but I really do miss her.

    Suddenly I felt a weird wave of emotions. I felt as if she's here.

No no no,  it's can't be true right?  I feel her everywhere. But maybe this time it's true.

Think throughly Evan,  you can call her out only once. What if it's a false alarm?  My wolf says.

He had a point.  He was right. Me being twins with her I had a connection with her plus the royal blood made a strong bond. I can call for her. I feel her everywhere but this time I feel it strongly as if she's near me. So I took the chance. Praying the goddess I did it.

"Adriana are you here . please if you are here please come forward . You know I can only talk to you once using my powers please Adriana miss you guys pleasseeee  "

My desperation could be heard by my own ears. And I wasn't ashamed of it,  I was desperate. So when I opened my eyes and saw nothing I lost it. My eyes were welling up. I messed up. I lost the only chance to find her ever again.

    Only then I saw a figure standing in the stands. She looked hypnotized. Her eyes were staring straight at me. I was still cynical just then she did the thing me and her used to do at every football match or whenever. It was our thing.

     Even if I wanted I couldn't control my emotions. I jumped up high making my fist go above as I jumped in happiness. It's her. Oh God. It's really her. It's my sweet little baby girl. I found her. I did. I found her. Thank goddess.

      Just then I see her loosing control and was about to fall when I used my powers to rush towards her. I hold her before she could fall. She fainted. But not before saying, " Evs !" it's Adrianna.

I heard a growl from behind me and see the Winget brothers. Issac was trying to control Reece . I wanted to laugh.

      I can break his neck in a snap but my focus was on my sister. I put her up on the couch and summoned my mom dad through mindlink. Reece wanted to come forward to touch her when I growled at him.  " Back the Fuck up or else Ill snap you in two. "

     As much as I hate the Winget brothers I hate Reece more,  he stole my sisters innocence by kissing her. That jerk.  My princess was too pure for that at the time.

        " Are you sure it's her,  baby? " my mother was barely controlling her sobs when I just nodded.

   Signalling for a guard to bring water I sprinkle it at her face.  God she's really beautiful as she was as kid.

        Slowly she opens her eyes and then jerk away from my grasp.

        " Stay away "

.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal