C O L D | J.B.B.

This is a one-shot from my Tumblr. My Tumblr is [bluskai] if you want more! 

❗️SMUT AHEAD❗️: Do not proceed if uncomfortable.

~

Shivering, her teeth chattered, Y/N huddled tighter into her coat. She glanced out the window, wondering about when he would be back.

Or if he would ever tell her his name.

Just then, the door of the apartment blew open and swung loosely on its broken hinges.

"Ты вернулся." She breathed.

[You're back.]

"Конечно, я, я сказал, что буду." He smiled softly at her, which made her feel warm and fuzzy feelings in her chest.

[Of course I am, I said I would be.]

She did not know his name, or whence he came. But she knew he was a good man with a large heart of kindness, courage and love.

He told her stories of his childhood, but never mentioned a single name. He spoke often about a small blonde boy, who later got big.

He spoke honestly, and said he did not remember much, as he lost his memory. She also knew that he remembered his name, because he told her so. But he would never tell it to her. And she never asked why.

His feet were loud against the rotting wood of her flooring, his large burly frame seemed to fill the whole small space.

Then she shivered again, and he frowned.

"Тебе холодно?" He asked, concerned.

[Are you cold?]

"Да. Но вы можете помочь мне разогреться." She smiled coyly, walking backwards.

[Yes, I am. But you can help me warm up.]

He smirked at her, peeling off his clothes, layer by layer. Before him, she did the same, squirming to get the now, too warm clothing off of her.

Leaning forward, he pressed a sensuous kiss to her lips. Pulling away to lie her down on the makeshift bed of blankets and old coats, he pressed another chaste kiss to her lips before moving south.

Her breathing turned shallow and more rapid as he placed light kisses along her naval, moving closer to where she wanted him most. Finally, his hot breath hit her core and a whimper left her lips.

"Пожалуйста, не дразня." She whined, squirming slightly under his hold.

[Please, no teasing.]

His arms gripped her hips more tightly and held her firmly in place. His tongue darted out to lick a long, hot stripe along her slit. She let out a sigh.

His tongue dipped deeper between her folds, teasing her sopping wet entrance as she gripped at his hair and tugged, breathy moans leaving her plump lips.

His pink lips wrapped around her clit, sucking harshly while his metal fingers entered her, stretching her out. As he continued sucking at her sensitive bud, his fingers began a torturous fucking of her cunt.

She moaned and writhed beneath him, the knot inside of her coiling tighter with each pump.

His metal arm made a noise, as he picked up the pace of his fingers. His eyes locking with hers, in a heated moment of what could only be described as pure intimacy.

She knew in her heart that he was just a temporary figure in her life, someone for her to love for the rest of time, while they moved on without so much as a look back.

She was fine with that, because having him for just a while, was better than never having had him at all.

Just then, her orgasm washed over her. Fireworks exploded beneath her eyelids as she rolled her body against his and arched her back, thrashing about wildly. Her legs shook with the exertion and the effort, waves of pleasure rolling through her. When she got too sensitive, he pulled away.

"Вы все еще холодны?"

[Are you still cold?]