19- Copycat

At first, Luke thought it was was adorable.

"Delilah, princess, go see papa."

"Go see papa!" The little one giggled, and everyone cooed over her. She ran over to Andrew and crawled into his lap. "Go see papa."

"How bout Ben?" Andrew asked, "go see uncle Ben."

"Go see uckle Ben!" She giggles as she ran over to Ben.

"Luke, honey, would you mind helping me with dessert?"

"Helpey me it de dert!"

And now she does it all the time.

"Baby girl, put on your shoes."

"Pon choos!"

"Delilah, princess, come down for breakfast!"

"Come don fo bebest!"

Luke chuckles as the raven haired little girl runs down the stairs. He picks her up and sets her on his hip as he puts their breakfast on the table, then sets the little one down at the table and lets her dig into her food, making a mess of herself.

"Oh baby," Luke laughs, the little one reaches her sticky hands up to be lifted into her daddy's arms.

"You're too messy, why don't we get you in the bath?"

"No," she giggles, standing from the chair and climbing Luke's tall frame until she's successfully sitting on his hip.

"Yes, cutie, we're gonna go see uncles today, so you gotta be all clean." Luke carries the pale girl to the bathroom, filling the tub with water and bubbles and then undressing the baby girl.

Delilah pouts as she's set in the water.

"All keen," she mumbles. "No daddy."

"Yes baby." Luke smiles, running his large hands through her soft hair, the ends long enough to graze the water and get the black tips wet.

"No baby." Her large soft eyes pout at the blonde man, who just chuckles.

"Are we gonna have a brat today?" He smiles as her frown deepens.

"No brat baby! No brat taday." She whines. Luke kisses her forehead and nods.

"Good girl."

"Guh girl." She repeats poutily. Luke lifts the petite pale girl out of the water and wraps her in a towel.

"What are we gonna wear today, princess?"

"Wew taday pin ses." Delilah giggles and Luke nods and hums.

He takes the little girl to her room and sets her down.

"Me do! No daddy! Me do!" She protests as Luke goes to pick some clothes.

"You wanna pick? Alright hun, you do that. Daddy is gonna go get dressed for the day too."

Delilah smiles giddily as she dresses herself and then runs out squealing to her daddy.

"Daddy! Daddy! Get dessed!"

Luke spins around at his little girls squeals and his bright blue eyes widen.

"Holy shit, babygirl no," he exclaims, chuckling.

"Howy shit!" Delilah giggles.

"Fuck- shit- no! Don't say that Delilah. That's a naughty word!" Luke scolds.

"Fuck shit." Delilah giggles

"No delilah! Bad girl!"

"F-"

"No!" Luke roars, making the little one pout.

"Bad daddy!"

"No, bad little girl. And you can't wear that, lets go out on some public appropriate clothes." He scoops her up and carries her back to her nursery, ignoring the fight she puts up when he takes the lingerie outfit off her.

Technically, it is a dress.

"No daddy!" She protests as Luke pulls a light pink sweater over her head. She points at the dress she picked out and Luke shakes his head.

"No babydoll, I'm sorry. It's alright hun." He tries to comfort as she cries and whines. He puts a light blue pleated skirt on her under the cropped sweater and some lacy socks and little light pink converse.

Delilah pouts as clings to Luke as he carries her downstairs.

"You excited to go see uncles?" Luke tries to cheer the girl up.

"Uncle ash, cal, Mikey? Uncle Ben, jack?"

"Ash and cal and Mikey, sweetheart."

"Yay." Luke smiles and carries her to the car, putting her in her car seat in the back.

"Shit!"

"No delilah! Bad girl!" Luke scolds as he starts the car, pulling onto the road.

"Fuck!"

"Delilah, daddy is going to pull over and spark your butt if you don't quit. You want spankies?"

"No spank!"

"Then no naughty words."

Soon the pair is at calums and Delilah jumps out of the car and runs inside.

"Uncle uncle!" She squeals as she's swept up by a green haired boy.

"Uncle Mikey!" She exclaims.

"Hi baby." She plays with his hair, examining the change. "Do you know what color that is, princess? Can you say green?"

"Geen. Mikey geen!"

"Mhm, green." Ashton chuckles as he comes into the room, followed by calum.

Delilah is passed off to the curly haired man.

"Ashy!" Delilah squeals.

"Fuck shit." She giggles and the boys all gasp.

"Delilah!" Ashton scolds, setting the little one on the ground and scowling at her as Mikey tries not to laugh and hides his face so the little girls amused wide green eyes won't see. "Don't say that! That's a bad word!"

"Did she do it again?" Luke asks as he comes in and Delilah runs to calum, hiding behind his legs. "Naughty little girl." He sighs. "Come here right now, Delilah. You know better."

The dark haired little one sulks over to her daddy with innocent eyes, shrieking as he scoops her up and carries her to the kitchen, pulling a chair into the corner and plopping her down on it.

"Don't you dare move."

Luke goes back into the living room and greets his friends with a chuckle.

"What's that about?" Ashton inquires.

"Ugh, she's been copying lately, and it's teaching her lots of new words. I accidentally cussed this morning and that's what I get for it."

"I think it's cute." Michael chuckles. Luke glares.

"Me too, just a little."calum laughs.