4- Park

Luke's eyes flutter open to he sound of cries and thinks against the floor in another room and he smiles as he recalls yesterday.

He stands and walks into delilahs nursery to see all her stuffies on the floor and she's laying in the floor sucking on a pacifier.

She looks up at him with puffy red eyes from crying but smiles innocently none the less as her daddy glares at her.

"You're supposed to stay in your crib, little one." Luke smiles at the little girl as he scoops her up.

She whines and reaches toward the ground and he chuckles and picks up her stuffed puppy.

"Say stuffie."

"Tuf." She giggles and he chuckles and shakes his head as he carries her downstairs, bouncing the girl to make her sweet giggle fill the air.

Her forest green eyes twinkle at him happily as he sets her on the counter and gets yogurt and fruit out of the fridge.

"So, princess, today we are gonna go to the park and play." Luke grins, blue eyes admiring his girl as he feeds her and she mindlessly listens to what sounds like babble to her ears, but she likes daddy's voice so she listens.

"D-da-da-" she stutters and he smiles.

"Daddy?"

"Dah-dee. P-p-" she whines frustratedly when she can't remember the word and Luke chuckles and kisses her forehead.

"Yes baby?" He laughs as she lets out a loud whine, knowing full well he knew what she meant.

She hits his chest and he glares at her.

"No hitting Delilah."

"No." She giggles.

"No hit." He warns again.

"No hip." She pouts.

"Yes, that's right. No hip." Luke chuckles and pecks her red cheek. He takes her to the bathroom and lets her do her thing.

"Now let's get you dressed."

He scoops the giggling girl up and carries her upstairs, setting her down on the changing table as he searches for a cute outfit. He finally decides that she can pick her own outfit as he is having difficulties and puts her in front of the closet and she smiles knowingly at Luke before grabbing a panda sweatshirt and black ripped skinny jeans, letting her daddy change her into them and choose her shoes, dummy, and a cute little panda hat because it's cold outside.

He grabs her a backpack and puts a bottle of juice in along with some snacks, her puppy stuffy, and coloring books

Delilah squeals in delight as she realizes the man who's name is apparently daddy, whatever that means, is taking her somewhere.