Chapter 29

Sauf/Reem's POV.

"Who the hell does he think he is to raise his voice at me! Mee! Reem Zain, CEO Va Va Vogue! And how dare he say those words to me!" I kept rambling and raging with anger. I was quite disgusted at the moment. "I will not spare him. You see Sara, I told you he had changed and I will surely take my revenge!" I screamed.

"Listen to yourself Reem, whatever happened 6 years ago, you don't know the entire truth and it's all in the past, don't hold grudges.  You only saw them on TV. Do you know whether they only pretended when they have to face the paparazzi photographers? Listen I think you should just tell him who you are and ask him to explain and close this matter!"

I glared at her for daring to ask me to give up. She knew very well I would do anything to get what I want, anything at all. And as for Ammar, he must go through what I went through and that's a promise.

"I can't believe you. So now you're taking his side! You know what, do whatever you wanna do. I don't care!" I stumbled out of the living room and headed upstairs to my room. I dimmed the lights making the room turn into a royal deep purple.

I lay flat on my bed, half of my body on the bed and half of my body off the bed

I lay flat on my bed, half of my body on the bed and half of my body off the bed. I swinged my legs continuously before deciding to strode to the bathroom to take a long bath in my Jacuzzi.

Hours later, I strolled out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my head and a robe fastened on my body

Hours later, I strolled out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my head and a robe fastened on my body. I lay on the soft fluffy bed next to the largest window of my room and began reading the Teen Vogue Magazine.

Three weeks later...

Turning the knob of my bedroom door, I dialled Manal's number. I met Manal when i moved here to stay. She was Nigerian and had come to continue her studies. Even though i  was older than her, we were still friends. She often told me about the hard time she was having with her aunt. She was an orphan. I even got to know about her older brother, Amir. He was around the age of 32 but I was surprised he was still unmarried. Though he is a man so nothing surprising.

I figured he was the best person who could help me out since we were really close to each other. Our relationship was beyond friendship and it wasn't love also. It didn't have a name and to top it off he was cunning, just like me.

"Hey Manal, what's up!"

"Salaam! Salaam! How many times must I remind you Reem?"

"Urgh! Okay, Salaam!! Happy?"

"Better. So why did you call me?"

"Um is Amir back by any chance? You know i miss him and he's still upset with me"

"Oh yeah. He's here with me. He just went to East London for two weeks. And he isn't anymore. Infact he's coming to you tomorrow morning "

"Okay that's really good to hear, pass the phone?"

I waited for ten seconds before I spoke to him.

"Hey Amir!"

"Hey Reemy...long long long time!"

"Yeah and stop calling me Reemy please!"

"By the i want something from you!"

"What Reem?"

"First see me tomorrow at 9am in my house okay?"

"Okay"

We spoke for a few more minutes before I finally ended the call. I made my way out to do some unfinished work.

Ammar's POV.

Sipping my cup of tea and munching in some few biscuits, I was reading the newspaper as well. I suddenly heard the bell ring and I lazily strode to the door.

I opened the door to reveal nobody at all. I was really annoyed. I turned left and right but saw no one. I decided to just go back inside but stopped when my eyes caught the small brown envelop that was on the doormat.

I slowly walked back in and sat on the couch. I opened the letter to read what it said.

You must go through what I went through! Mark my words!

"What's this nonsense?! Who could this be?" I asked no one in particular and crumbled the paper. I was irritated at what I thought was a pranks played by the neighbours kids. As it is, I was already annoyed because of that Reem woman. She spoiled my mood every single day but Fahd made up my mood every single time.

The following day being Saturday, I decided to do my laundry since it was weekend.

After doing the laundry and hanging them on the line, I grabbed my wallet and phone to go to the mall. I needed some new jackets and shoes so badly.

I decided to call Fahd so he would come with me and luckily he wasn't busy so we both went together.

"Man! You gotta get these hoodies. They look good on you eh!" Fahd suggested.

"Ok" I simply answered.

We finished buying clothes in less than thirty minutes because guys don't take long. It's just a grab and go affair unlike girls, grab, check out, scan, try on, mirror selfie, second thoughts, decide against it, try 100 more and go back to the same first dress, pay and hop into the bra shop!

Third Person's POV.

"Oh look! That's Madam's fiance from the other day he's black but so hot, uhhhh!!" Sarah, one of the employees said to another, who was standing next to her.

"I know...he's so muah!" She let out a flying kiss at the direction of the knight in shining armour.

The man walked in a masculine manner, bouncing with his hands in is belt loop. He had shades on so no one knew who he was.

Just in time, Ammar walked past the man to Fahd.

"Why are all the women staring at that direction?" He asked as he fixed his thumbs in his pockets  and stood near Fahd. He bumped Fahd's shoulders with his giving him a manly smile.

"Look at the direction they are staring at," he suggested and crossed his arms.

Ammar turned and looked at the dashing guy they were all fangirling over. He had a dark suit well sewn and stitched with ankle reaching pants. He looked dashing from behind. But Ammar wondered who he was. He looked Nigerian to Ammar.

As if he read his thoughts, the man removed his shades and turned back to pick up a pen that fell from his hand and Ammar got a chance to receive a shock.

"Amir?"

Cliffhanger!!!!

Guys, we're just one week away from eid, may we live to see many more of this holy month. Ameen.

Ammar knows Amir???!!!! What the f...okay no bad words😣

Amir is surely going to see Sauf but we just hope Ammar doesn't create a scene😭

If you enjoyed this chapter, please be sure to Vote on it and leave your suggestions in the comment section below.

I love you all very much and I appreciate all the support you've all been giving me so far❤❤
Love, Asmaa💕❤💕❤💕❤😗😍😗 😍😗