5.

"Okay..." I settled my body and turned fully towards him.

He looked like he was having trouble with saying what was on his mind. He clenched his jaw and he was digging his nails into his palm.

I carefully took his hand and unfolded it. I somehow felt him relax into my touch so I held it to calm him.

His hands were soft and big but hard at the same time. He had a few scars on them from all the fights he's been in.

"I... I know you really might not be comfortable with me after I tell you this. You're the only person that I have told this and it's been difficult to keep to myself. Even if you don't accept me after this, please promise me you won't tell anyone," he looked me dead in the eyes and I could see tears building up in them. This was incredibly important to him.

"Yeah Dal, I promise on my heart," he bit and lip and opened his mouth to speak.

"Keith..." he took a deep breath and spilled it, "I'm bisexual."

I was jolted with surprise... but at the same time I wasn't. Dally always tries picking up girls and never once has he been caught flirting with a guy but now that I think about it, I've seen him glance at guys.

The burning in my chest seemed to grow and I knew exactly what it was. Jealously. I was jealous because he's looked at other guys.

"It's okay Dallas, being bisexual or gay is completely okay with me. I love you for you and nothing will change that," I smiled and he smiled in relief.

"But... there's something else I need to admit to too..."

"Go on," I nod.

"I understand if you don't feel the same but I really like you Keith, you're not just hook up or anything like that, I really do have... feelings for you."

I bit my tongue, I wanted to scream.

HOLY FUCK DALLAS WINSTON YOU ARE KILLING ME.

My heart was beating fast and I could feel my breaths become faster. In a good way, showing I was happy and holding back my excitement.

I noticed his hand was still in mine so I gently squeezed and smiled.

"I accept your feelings and I feel the same. I'm bisexual too, Ponyboy knows though because I was drunk and spilled it," I laughed.

He smiled and his whole face lit up.

"So..." he looked forward, looking at sun that was almost gone. Night was slowly fading in.

"Would you, Keith Mathews, like to go on a date with me?" He asked and I responded carefully.

"Dallas Winston, I would love to go on a date with you... but only if you stop calling me Keith, it's weird hearing you call me that because usually only my mom does," I giggle and he agrees to stop calling me that.

"So when?" I ask.

"Uh... how about Saturday? It's Wednesday so it'd give you enough time to sleep and heal," he rubs his thumb over the band of my hand.

"That would be absolutely lovely, Dally."

•How was this?? I love it!•