2.

He's taken something out of his pocket but I don't realize what it is until it breaks my skin and sends a piercing scream out from my throat.

I force myself to shut my mouth and flip us over, though my arms felt weak.

I start blindly punching, fists landing on skin which I'm guessing is him. My head spins but I don't stop until someone's pulling off.

"Two-bit! Stop, stop!" Someone frantically says, still having a tight grip on me.

My arms go limp, along with the rest of my body. My vision slowly slips into darkness while muffled voices scream around me.

-

"Hey Two, wake up buddy."

My head pounds as I open my eyes, eyes landing on the person in front of me.

"Dally?" My voice is hoarse and my throat is dry,"what happened?"

"Well first of all, you beat the shit out of a guy and secondly, you have a deep cut in your side that I had to stitch and a minor concussion."

"Heh, I bet he looks worse than me," I smirk then let my head fall back onto the wall behind me, pain coursing throughout my body.

"Aye, don't do that, it'll make it worse."

"Mhm," I respond, my eye lids falling closed with tiredness.

"Hey hey," he gently smacks my cheek, "you can't fall asleep in your condition just yet."

"I'm tired," I say with pain weaved in my voice.

"I know you are, just stay awake for another 2 hours and then you'll be able to sleep. Here, come on, we can go to the Curtis', I'm sure you'd love to eat some chocolate cake," he grins and I nod, letting him help me up.

My legs fall limp once again and I feel the spot where the cut is, burn and sting. I hiss as I fall to the ground, landing on my knees. I breathe heavily, Dallas putting his hand on my back.

"Take it easy, breathe, it's okay," he helps me up and basically carries me out to his beat up car.

He hops in on his side and starts it up, it roaring to life.

"Man, that was one hell of a fight you put up, Two."

"I ain't 'bout to let some guy win a small bar fight against me."

"That wasn't small but I'm glad you did stand your ground, could've been worse if you didn't."

"Mhm," I tiredly agree.

To keep me from falling asleep, he opens the window and places his hand on my thigh, tapping it once in awhile to make sure I'm awake.

I feel my face heat up so I turn my head to look out the window. Damn you Winston, why do you have to do that?

•Ooh, getting a little touchy there Dallas. How was this?•