Thirty Six- Let Me Sing A Song

When I appeared in front of the truck Calu whistled. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up and drive!" I shook my head laughing. When we get in my phone is plugged in. I smile and sing along to my music.

•••

"If y'all agree, then sing along... its time to take, my drunk ass home!" I finished singing with a flourish. "What song would you like me to sing now?" I asked Calu.

"How about we get some Brantley Gilbert in this truck?" Calu smiled.

"Well okay, here we go!" I pressed play and began to sing.

"Get em up..." I bowed in my seat and smiled. Calu did fake crowd cheering noises.

"Thank you, thank you!" I blew air kisses. "I'm with you all night!" I laughed.

"Okay, okay, rockstar. We're home." I ran into the house and bumped into Dawn and Fawn. They gasped.

"What are you wearing?" Fawn asked while shrieking. I was beginning to realize she was very loud.

"Oh-my-Moon." Dawn practically stuttered. "And why are you wearing it?"

"Yeah long story, we went to see the faeries and sirens. We had Shifted to get there through a forest. I sent Calu back when the Fae came out naked." I explained. "I had to shift then and this was the only clothes they had for me."

"Ashlyn!" Calu yelled.

"I gotta go!" I yelled at them running to my room. I had to run through the teen hall and the younger boys whistled. Calu growled and I swear one wet their pants.

Calu scooped me up and carried me to our room.

••••

The rest of the day was uneventful. Well until Rainer and Winnie announced their marriage.