Chapter Twenty- Friend or Filmer

Rainer and Cale were standing in the room. Cale's face was bright red and Rainer was laughing.

"Sharing beds already?" Rainer asked. I saw a tv on the opposite wall.

"We fell asleep watching tv." I answered.

"Oh really?" Cale smirked. "What were you watching?"

"Netflix." Calu answered. Cale flicked the tv on. Netflix was on the screen. He shut it off again.

"Come and hug me." Rainer ordered using his Beta voice. I raised my eyebrow. "Please Sister?" he asked coldly.

"Or do you not want to get out of the covers?" Cale asked. Oh crap. I just realized that Calu's blankets were covering me up to my neck. I confidently sat up and hugged the two of them.

"We're fine. Don't worry." I said.

"Get Ashlyn her own room. I love you Ashlyn." Cale said and then left with a huge smile. It looked fake.

We cuddled for a bit. I started out pressed against the wall while Calu was teetering off the edge. Soon our arms were wrapped around each other. Calu pressed kisses onto my forehead. I fluttered little kisses across his chest. I fell asleep smiling.

••

I woke up to a clicking sound again but this time there was a scurrying sound. I was laying in what I will now and forever call the teddy bear pose (the same pose from last night).

I smiled into Calu's neck. I kissed his neck too. He rolled me completely on top of him and pulled me up so my nose touched his. Calu's eyes were still closed. His eyelashes fluttered slightly before he opened them. I watched his beautiful hazel eyes dilate. Calu's mouth stretched into a grin.

"I love seeing you first thing when I wake up." He whispered in a sleepy voice. It was my turn to grin. He went to kiss me and I pulled back. "What's wrong?"

I laughed. "You obviously haven't smelt my morning breath!" Calu laughed too.

"And cut!" Leelee yelled from the open window. "That was great guys!" She hollered.

'Did you know she was here?' I asked Calu.

'No. Stupid question but did you?' I shook my head.

"Um, why are you here?" Calu asked.

"To tape the first time you woke up together." She smiled.

"That's creepy." I said.

"I'm going to tape the 'firsts' in you relationship then we can make a montage out of them and you can save it forever." Leelee grinned.

"That's not stalkerish at all..." I said sarcastically.

"Don't." Calu said using his Alpha tone. Leelee pouted.

Just then Daniel came into the room. Duct tape was stuck to his mouth and a broken chair was attached to his body. Calu and I started laughing as he fell to the floor. I helped Daniel get the wood off of his arms and the tape off his mouth.

"I tried to stop her but this happened." Daniel explained.

"It's okay." I said. "She had an idea and no one stops Leelee from following through with it!" We all laughed and said goodbye. What's life without friends?