EPILOGUE

MAHESWARI HOUSE

"sanskar are you color blind?.."swara asked,looking at him angrily.

"you said bring yellow flowers...these are yellow"sanskar said in irritating voice.

"these...these are yellow...these are orange."swara snapped at him.

"both are same color..its just it is little dark and it is light....you are artist you know it."sanskar said giving her flowers and tried to walk pass her but swara holds his arm and give flowers back.

"bring yellow flowers..."

"these flowers i got from last corner of city....manage with these please"sansakr said sweetly.swara shakes her head side to side.

"please..."sanskar kissed on her cheek softly.

"how will i manage these orange flowers between all yellow flowers"swara said making a cute pout.he kiss her again lovingly.

"fine go..."swara said blushing.sanskar was going to kiss her on lips when their daughter disturbed them.

"papa!...mom told you to bring yellow flowers.these are orange"3 year old girl said pulling sanskar's kameez with her tiny tiny hands.

"maa ki chamchi.."sanskar muttered with closed eyes.swara slapped on his face for that.

"papa is color blind sweety...we have to manage with these flowers."swara said,picked up her little doll,kissed on her cheek and took her inside.

"papa how these girls found so much difference in colors...i thought they are same."sunny said shaking his head(4 years).

"i also thought they are same..."sanskar said while making face.

"what are you doing champ..."sanskar said and sit on his knees in front of him.

"i was making welcome drawing for my sister..."sunny said showing him his drawing.

"sanskar you are ruining your white clothes...."swara shouted from inside.sanskar quickly gets up and removes mud stains.

"papa you are scared from mom?"sunny said gigglying.

"i am scared from the consequence...when i don't listen to her then she gets upset from me,stop talking to me and start sleeping with you two."

sunny laughed loudly.

"sunny...come"two boys of his age called him.

"don't do any mischief"sanskar said,sunny giggled and run toward them.

***************************

"oye...what you all are doing?"kavita shouted,holding her head.trio boys hides their hands behind.kavita looks down and got heart attack.

"anushka!!!!!...."kavita screamed with full volume.

"mama!!!...'two boys screamed getting scared from kavita scream.

"papa!..."sunny shouted and trio run with full speed.

"you trio wait....i will break you hands"kavita said angrily.she looks at her little daughter.who was sitting on floor,fully covered in mud.

"boys!!!...'kavita said through gritted teeth and picks up her daughter.

"who is this little ghost..."sahil asked while laughing.

"da..da!.."little girl forward her small hands toward him.

"anushka!..."sahil got shock,seeing her princess in ghost attire.