Part 22

HOME

"happy now..."sanskar said while opening door of car for her.

"shut up okay...behaving as you did great favor on me."swara said slapping on his chest.

"God...girls never get happy.'sanskar said while rolling his eyes.she throw daggers at him.

"for your information....your brothers take my friends out everyday...learn something"

"for your information madam...sahil has his own company,he can leave from office any time,lucky is professional player he is only busy when tournaments are near otherwise he only do work out,karan is a lawyer and court time is only till four.....i have a government job...i can't leave from my work place with my own will."sanskar tried to knock some senses in her little head.

"i can understand.....responsibility of whole police station is your.you do all works of ASP,constable,sub-constable and even the little boy who distribute tea to all....instead of him you do that"swara said in such way that,sanskar burst out laughing.swara slapped him on shoulder for laughing.sanskar looks at her hand.

"swara why do you wear only plain black bangles?"

"mom used to wear them....only plain black.black was her favorite color"swara said caressing her bangles.

"what is your favorite color?..."sanskar asked,holding her hand.

"i like all...you?"

"i like....."his sentence was not completed when uvashi's voice cut him.

"coming home so late is not good."urvashi said while getting up from couch.

"what are you doing here?"swara asked in annoyed tone.

"i should ask this question from you..."

"she is my girlfriend...."sansakr said in calm tone.

"girlfriend?....seriously,from years you are keeping uttra on hope and now you are saying this.'urvashi said angrily.

"what???..."sanskar asked in shocked.swara looks at sanskar with disbelief.

"you know its not your mistake...snatching is habit of mother and daughter.just like her mother tried to snatch shekhar from me.she is snatching my daughter's love from her"urvashi said and holds swara's arm angrily.

Swara holds her wrist and frees her arm with jerk.

"let me make you remember mrs gadodia...you had snatched a husband from a woman who used to love her husband a lot and a father from a little girl."swara said piercng her nails on her wrist.

"so you are taking revenge from us....you know your mother was nice woman.she bare all pain alone but never said anything.you are not her daughter...you are shekhar's daughter.selfish who snatches others happiness."urvashi said,looking in her eyes directly.

Swara leaves her hand,runs toward her room and locks it.

"swara..."sanskar tried to stop but she left.

"let her go sanskar my daughter loves you a lot....she will keep you very happy."urvashi said in pleading voice.

"aunty i love swara....i will only marry her.didn't feel shame while laying to her.when did i give hope to uttra.she and me are only good friends."

"sanskar i....

"aunty please leave....'sanskar points at door.urvashi leaves from there fuming in anger.

'swara open the door...'sanskar beat the door.

"leave me alone...you cheater"swara said crying vigorously.