Part 21

NIGHT

Swara was running like madly in forest.she was feeling like, someone is running after her therefore she didn't stopped running even after loosing her shoes.

she was running round and round in forest.she stopped a minute and started taking unsteady breaths and falls down on her knees because of too much running.she was not hearing sound of running people behind her.she looks upward at sky.Sun had started spreading his sunlight.she again gets up and run toward one direction.

For two days she was wandering here and there in city.she was too scared to ask way from anyone,not even from woman.

Don't know when and where she got unconscious but when she opened her eyes she found some women bend on her.she gets up and moves back quickly.

"don't be afraid...you fainted on road i brought you here."one woman said softly.

"why...why you had brought me here?.."swara asked in scared tone.

"because you were not gaining consciousness..i bring you here alone.'the girl said,last sentence she had said,looking at another girl.

"great work...look at her,she is so light...like a feather....i bring her alone"2nd girl mimicked her and slapped on her head.A small smile passed seeing the girls fighting like kids.

"mother see!..she slapped me"first girl said making a pout.

'ragini kavita...stop fighting"mother said in scolding tone.

"sorry mother.."both said in union.

"how are you feeling now?....'mother asked from swara softly.

"where am i?"

"its woman's orphanage...."

"only women lives here..'kavita said quickly.

"Thank God...'it was ragini's voice.

"Are you hungry child...'mother ignored two brainless girls.swara nodded vigorously.

"go bring something for her.."

ragini and kavita went from there and bring food for her,quickly.

"is she came from some forest..."kavita muttered in ragini's ear,seeing swara eating like beast.ragini shrugged.After eating,mother told her to sleep.

Her sleep got disturbed,hearing laughter sound.she gets up with empty mind and walks outside to sound direction.Ragini and kavita were playing football.swara stands at some distance and start seeing them.

Ball came to her and she kicked it and she hit goll.ragini and kavita clapped for her.they sign her to come.swara bites her bottom lip then goes and start playing with them.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

"they would have take them their...please please bring them back"Swara said and slept,keeping head on his chest.Sanskar put arms around her in a protective way.

She was still stuck in that night,running to save herself,don't want to trust anyone.he wiped her tears and kissed on her head.

MORNING

Swara opens her eyes slowly and tried to get up but she felt strong grip around her.she looks at hands then at sanskar face and smiles.she looks around and her eyes widened.they slept in study.

"sanskar...leave"

Sanskar gets up and looks at her.

"morning..."he kissed on her forehead.