Part 20

"what you all are doing upstairs.."swara asked with crossed arms.trio brothers jumped from their place like some exploaded bomb on their heads.

"bhabhi you...we thought bhai came"sahil said and trio again sit down.

'very bad...whole day bhabhi bhabhi and now drinking alone."swara said,sit with them and fill one glass for herself.

'cheers...'swara said raising her glass.

"cheers..."they said, starring at her with wide eyes.swara gulped drink down in one breath.their mout's get open at her speed.

"bhai got perfect partner.."lucky muttered in sahil's ear while karan was making another drink for swara.

"swara what are you doing?"ragini asked,putting hands on waist.swara show her glass and sign her to come.ragini came there,pushed lucky to side and sit beside swara.

"when did you two patched up?"lucky asked confusingly.swara and ragini looks at him as "what are you talking about?"

"one second i will message kavya and kavita"swara said and takes out her mobile.In blink of second they were there.

"you don't drink..."sahil whispered in kavita's ear.

"mother says..its sin to drink.don't drink it."kavita tried to snatch it but sahil gulps it down quickly.kavita slapped on his chest.sahil kiss her on cheek.

CHEERS!

CHEERS!

CHEERS!

karan and lucky were staring at ragini,swara and kavya while their mouth was covered with hands.kavya picks up bottle to fill their glasses but it was finished.she makes big pout.

"thank God...'karan muttered.

'i want more..'kavya said with big big pout.

"No...it was extra large."karan said, showing her eyes.

"i want more...'she hit bottle on table.ragini and swara also start hitting glasses on table.

"we want more...we want more."karan and lucky beats their heads and tried to stop them but GIRLS!!!!.

"kavita let's go...bhai will come hearing this noise and he will shot everyone.'sahil muttered in kavita's ear and both escaped from their silently.

karan and lucky hardly made them silent.

"we have one bottle in fridge...i will bring that but you have to come with me."karan said and kavya nodded obediently.karan sign lucky and leaves after kavya.

"where is kitchen....i forgot"kavya said and starts crying like baby.

"kitchen is there..."karan said, pulling his hair.he brings in girls common room.

"kavya is good girl...right? ow sleep on this bed like good girl" kavya nodded vigorously.

"i was good girl from childhood....first in class always, good in household works.i am very good girl but now i want to be a bad girl"kavya said, with wide eyes.karan gulps down.seeing her expression.

"you want to be a bad girl" kavya again nodded.

"bad girl ki bachi...'karan said through gritted teeth and show her his punch.kavya gets scared and jumps on bed quickly and pulls cover on herself.karan sighed in relief and turn to go but kavya stops him.

'i am not sleepy....'kavya said poutingly.

'if i will leave her like this...she will dance in whole house"karan thought and sit at corner of bed.