Part 8

AFTERNOON

"who the hell had hit my car..."lucky shouted while entering inside the house and saw girl sitting on one couch.

"now i got it......you can only hit parked car."lucky said throwing daggers at ragini.ragini was going to retort back but kavya holds her hand and sign her No.

"how much amount you want?"kavya asked in plain voice.

"we are not doing this for money...."karan said shaking his head.

"then..'kavita asked being confused.

"actually we...'karan was going to spit out everything when sahil and lucky keeps hands on his mouth together.

"rate of that land is very low therefore......"sahil said but kavita cuts him in mid.

"therefore no need to pay.....thank God.guys let's go."girls gets up to leave,making boys to panic.

"oye!..sit down."sahil said angrily.girls muttered some curses and again sit down.

"we want some thing else than money..."lucky said while smirking.

"what do you mean by something else.....you jerks therefore you call us here."ragini said shaking with anger,removes her shoe and throw at lucky.lucky catches it and looks at her with wide eyes.swara and kavya beats their forehead.

"what they want..."kavita asked confusingly,patting on ragini's shoulder.

"we want 24 hours maids...."sanskar said chuckling seeing ragini's red face.boys nodded their heads at once.

"maids...."girls shouted,pointing fingers at themselves.

"who can stay here for 24 hours and do our all work.....then we will give legal documents of orphanage to you..."karan explains them everything.girls looks at each other with raised eyebrows.

"decide fast we have a lot of work...'sahil said and kavita muttered something under her breath.

"think then tell us.."sanskar said seeing their confused faces.

"decide today and if you are agreed then come here with your luggage otherwise we will come tomorrow with our luggage....."karan said and sahil slapped on his head.

"i mean with police...'karan corrects himself,goes and stands with sanskar.

"bhai...sahil bhai is troubling me..."karan complained to sanskar.he looks at sahil with warning eyes.sahil muttered sorry.

"we will arrange you some other maids..."swara said in straight voice.

"you all wanted to save orphanage so we thought to make a deal......we can also  find some there maids"sanskar said in her tone.

"fine...."swara said angrily and leaves.kavya and kavita also leave after her.ragini was going to leave but lucky holds her hand and keep shoe on it.

"what were you thinking?"lucky asked with meaningful smirk.

"shut up..."ragini said with red face,push him back,wears shoe and leaves.lucky laughed while shaking his head.

NIGHT

"i am telling you they have some reasons behind this..."kavita said in worried voice.

"do we have any other way to save our home..."kavya said sadly.

"how can we stay with them...what if the did something to us."Ragini said,worried like hell.kavya and swara throw pillows at her.

"nothing else runs in your mind...'swara said muttering curses at her.