Part 14

NIGHT

"i have read that a man can survive without oxygen for 22 minutes."ragini said and drop man inside the river all tied uo.kavita and swara bent forward to see is he inside the water or not.lake was a little lower then their place.

"ragini note the time...we have to take him out before 15 minutes'swara said,still looking down.

"why 15?...."kavita asked confusingly.

"every common don't have capacity to hold breath for 22 minutes.....he will die"swara said making face.

"good...."ragini said,putting chips in her mouth.

"not good...kavya will become his widow...worse!"swara said making bad bad faces.kavita also nodded.kavita and swara went  and layed against car and start eating their chips of different flavors.

"i wish i could have hang all men like this..specially that joker."ragini said in dreamy voice.

lucky coughed.sanskar and sahil put hand on his mouth quickly.

"shut your mouth if they came to know we are here then they will do worse things with us'sahil muttered in lucky's ear.

"how can all men be hanged here...isn't this place small'kavita asked innocently.

"she is so innocent..'sahil muttered to himself.

"moti akal....one after another"ragini said in mocking tone.

"you called me brainless?..."kavita asked angrily.

"yes...'ragini said and stuck out tongue at her.kavita face turned red.

"hold this..."kavita gives her chips packet to swara and went toward ragini.swara looks down at chips in her hand with wide smile then at ragini' chips with greedy eyes.

"if i am brainless then you are dirty minded....whole world's garbage is in your head"kavita said,making ragini angry.

"give me this and slap her..'swara said to ragini.she give her chips to swara and slapped kavita.they start their cat fight while swara was enjoying online show with chips of three flavors.

"bhabhi started fight between them and enjoying chips herself"lucky said,seeing ragini in angry woman mood.

"i used to thought bhabhi is only innocent between them."sahil said in dismay.

"she is innocent..'sanskar said with small smile.lucky and sahil turn their face toward sanskar.

"what?...'sanskar asked with serious face.sahil and lucky shake their heads.

Swara finishes her and their chips and cleans her hands with her jeans and clears her throat.

"ragini what is time?..'swara asked after gaining their attention.ragini stops fighting and looks at her wrist watch.

"i guess my watch is not working.."ragini said after staring it for 60 seconds.lucky beats his forehead.while others mouth dropped to the ground.swara and Kavita run and quickly pull rope but to their bad luck.rope was cut on other end.

"how did this got cut?.."kavita asked in loud panic voice.

"you are brainless woman....."swara shouted at ragini.

"what is my mistake..."ragini asked with whole world innocence written on her face.

"who knows swimming?..."kavita asked and both looked at swara.

'no way in hell, i am not going to jump in this cold water"swara said shaking her side to side.

"kavya will became his widow...think about her"ragini said holding her arm.swara frees her arm and shakes her head.