Chapter Twenty - Alexander and Amir

Hello, my friends. Sorry for the wait I've been busy and also avoiding finishing.

Here's the last chapter of Part 1, enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------

6 months later- London- Kiya's POV

Ardeth had given me permission to go help Evy and Rick with their baby, and he came along as well but we were only staying for 2 weeks. Evy had been bedridden when she started to suffer contractions, and I was the one to help deliver the baby with the help of a midwife and doctor. But I sent Ardeth to get me some stuff for the baby with Jonathan while it was been delivered.

Evy and Rick were now living in a mansion in London with Jonathan because they found some treasure on the back of their camel when they left Hamunaptra.

I said to Rick and Evy as Evy laboured, "Rick, hold Evy's hand, please. Evy dear, when the midwife says to push you push. Ok?"

She said nodding looking terrified, "Okay."

I nod to the midwife while the doctor stands to wait for the arrival of the baby. The midwife instructed Evy, "On three. One... Two... Three... PUSH!"

I saw Evy gathered all her energy and pushed while Rick watched on with amazement while she squeezed his hand. This went on until I said to her eagerly checking, "Ok nearly there, I can see its head."

She asked breathlessly, "Really?"

Rick just said nothing which was a wise decision and he looked nervous. I said again to Evy who looked sweaty and tired, "Ok one more push, Evy, and then the baby is out. Ready?"

The midwife said again, "One... Two... Three. PUSH!"

Evy let out a small cry as the baby came out. I pulled the baby boy up and wrapped him in a blanket and said, "It's a boy. Congratulations, sister."

I cut the umbilical cord and gave him to the doctor and Evy and Rick waited anxiously for the assessment. The doctor checked him over before nodding to me smiling and I took the baby saying to the couple, "He's healthy."

They both sighed with relief and I came over and laid him in Evy's outstretched arms. I saw that Rick was crying silently as he stroked the little boy's head and said, "Hey, buddy. Welcome to the world... full of crazy things like the undead."

I chuckled and Evy swatted him weakly but he kissed Evy and then reached for the baby and Evy let him hold him. Luckily the midwife and the doctor were too busy talking to hear Rick's comment. The midwife and I cleaned Evy up and made sure there were no other problems, then she and the doctor left.

I went to get Ardeth and Jonathan to bring them in. When we got back Evy was holding the baby and Rick was sitting next to her on the bed and holding the baby's tiny hand. Johnathan and Ardeth crept closer and I joined Ardeth asking, "What is his name?"

Evy nodded at Rick and he introduced, "Meet your nephew, Alexander Rupert O'Connell."

I leaned closer and ran a finger along his soft cheek, "Hello, little Alex."

I reached out to hold him, and Evy gave him to me. I held the tiny little boy and stroked his little head of hair and said, "I can't wait till we have our own."

Ardeth looked at me and smiled then looked at Alex and went all doe-eyed. I handed Alex to Jonathan and said I was going to the loo and left, I went to the loo because feeling sick again. I vomited into the toilet and I heard Ardeth come and check up on me. He opened the door and said, "Are you all right? I heard you been sick again. You should go to a doctor while you are here, you have been vomiting for a while now."