•73• Chapter

A lot had happened ever since I moved to Seoul from London. I played a prank on my old friend and crush. I fell in love again and a friend told him that the prank was her doing but it was ok now of course because I had my friend...boyfriend with me.

"I'm so glad they discharged you early but you're ok right?" I asked Jungkook as I wrapped my arm around his waist. We were sitting on the sofa in his living room and watching a movie.

"I'm fine." Jungkook rolled his eyes at me. "You've been asking me that for the fifth time."

"I know but I'm just worried you might not feel well." I explained and he hugged me tight. I smiled.

"Aigoo, my girlfriend is so cute." He flicked my nose playfully. I giggled and wiggled in his embrace when he started tickling me. "Your laugh is still the same from back then."

"You noticed my laugh?"

"Well, I did have a crush on you until I moved." He confessed causing my smile to increase in size. "What?"

I looked up at him with big bright eyes and pecked his lips. "Me too." He smiled with his bunny teeth. We focused on the movie until I got a text. I checked my phone and found that the texted was from JangMi.

JangJang12:
Can't come tonight.

SeonMiMi:
Why?

JangJang12:
Taking Jay to the airport.

SeonMiMi:
Already?

JangJang12:
His visit got cut short.

SeonMiMi:
You really can't come?

JangJang12:
Sorry Lettie but we'll hang next time.

SeonMiMi:
Ok, I guess. Next party?

JangJang12:
For sure. 😉

"Is the phone important or me?" Jungkook complained. I looked at him like it was obvious.

"Isn't it obvious?" I rolled my eyes playfully and he smiled proudly. "Of course my phone."

"What about me?" Jungkook pouted like a puppy.

"You? Why would you be important?"

He scoffed a mockingly offended. He turned his head not willing to talk to me, I laughed at the man with a child stuck inside. I looked up to kiss his chin a couple of times until he finally looked at me and my last kiss landed on his lip. He smiled and so did I.

I wiggled from his embrace and got up on my foot. "Let's bake something?"

"Why?" Jungkook groaned lazily. I rolled my eyes and pulled his hand. He got up. "For my-"

"Just for fun." I cut him. "For your what?"

"Nothing." Jungkook shrugged, looking a little sad that I wanted to blurt out that I knew what he meant. His birthday was today but I was pretending I didn't know because we held a party for him later. A surprise birthday party actually.

We went to the kitchen and I preheated the oven. I organised the ingredients we needed for my halmeoni's chocolate chip cookies that she sold at the bakery which were very popular with the customers. She taught me how to make them right after we got home.

"Your mom doesn't mind if we bake, right?" I asked.

Jungkook shook his head and took a few pieces of chocolate chip from the cup. "No more eating. Help me get the flour and eggs."

Jungkook obeyed and got me the things I asked him to get. I had gotten the hang of baking cookies that I finished in just ten minutes. "How do you have chocolate chips?"

"Just." Jungkook shrugged. "Mom has cravings at night." I nodded and we went back to the living room until the delicious smell of cookies filled the whole house. I took them out of the oven and let them rest before returning back to the kitchen to serve it.

Jungkook tried the first one. "Wow, these are really good." I blushed at his compliment.

JiminMochi:
Helloooooo Jungkook's girl. 😉

SeonMiMi:
Stop. 🙄

JiminMochi:
Ok ok. What's up?

SeonMiMi:
Is everything ready?

JiminMochi:
Yup. Come on over, I already brought the cake.

SeonMiMi:
K

I put my phone in my pocket. "Let's go out Jungkook ah." I looped my arm around him. He scrunched his face but I wasn't taking no for an answer. It was my duty to bring him to Jin's house.

I did a little ageyo that caused him to chuckle. "Only because that was cute." He pinched my cheeks. He got up from under me and went to his room while I went to the kitchen to pack the left over cookies in a box.

After a while, Jungkook came back in the living room dressed in an oversized white tee with black skinny jeans. "Don't you wear anything besides that?"

He shook his head with a goofy grin and I opened the door. I got out and so did he before locking the door back again.

I drove my eomma's car while Jungkook laid back on the passenger's seat. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see." I said just as we arrived in front of Jin's house. I parked the car and opened the door. Jungkook got out as well.

"We're at Jin hyung's house?" He said and I nodded. I intertwined my fingers with his and kissed his cute cheek.

"Happy birthday baby." I whispered in his ear. It almost made me cringe at the word but I just wanted to see his reaction which I was satisfied with. He looked at me with wide eyes and his breath hitched a high note.

"Baby?" He repeated my words but as if on cue, Jimin opened the door inviting us both in.