•9• Chapter

Jeon Jungkook's POV

SeonMi and I planed to come to the music room after school so we were here.

"Let's do this on more time and we'll take a break." I said to SeonMi.

"No I want a break now. I'm tired." Seon Mi whined plopping down on the chair.

"OK. I guess a break now would be nice. I'm tired too." I sighed taking a seat opposite of her.

"Jungkook stop worrying. We're gonna be fine and we're gonna win this duet." SeonMi patted my shoulder. I nodded.

"I'm sorry I asked you this late. Ms Kang told me I had to do a duet at the last minute and I couldn't find anyone but when I heard you sing I knew you were a good choice for the duet." I said.

"It's fine. I'm so excited. JangMi was invited to help out too so I have her." Seon Mi smiled.

She really has a cute smile and she smiles a lot.

"Hey let's not sit here." She paused.

I raised an eyebrow. "Where do you want to go?"

"The tuck shop. We can talk there, plus I'm hungry." She rubbed her stomach while standing up.

"But we won't have enough time to practice."

"Don't worry. It'll just be for 15 minutes." She shrugged and took my arm.

"Hold on I'll come in a bit. I'll just set up the lyrics, it's a mess right now." I said and she nodded.

I cleaned up the sheets of papers.

♪Beep♪

I heard a sound. It was from SeonMi's phone.

She must've left it here.

~~~

I went to the tuck shop and saw her so I ran up to her.

"I'll have the burger set with water please." SeonMi told the ajumma there and gave the money.

"You must be hungry." I chuckled standing next to her. "Here's your phone, you left it upstairs." I gave back her phone.

"Thanks" She said before continuing.
"Yeah, I'm really hungry, I didn't eat lunch because we were practicing. Did you eat lunch?" She asked taking the tray from the ajumma.

"I didn't realise I hadn't eaten lunch. I was so busy, I forgot." I said starting to walk to the empty tables.

"One more burger set with coffee please."

I turned around to see SeonMi ordering another burger set. She payed for it and placed the tray on my hand.

"Have it. You must be hungry." She said grinning before walking to the table.

"No SeonMi, I can't take this." I said giving the tray to her but she refused.

"I won't be able to eat it. I have my own. It's my treat, you've worked hard today." She said sitting down. "You like burgers right?"

"Yeah . Thank you." I sat down and gave her a quick smile sipping my coffee.

"You know you have a cute smile. You should smile more often." She poked my cheeks while I stared at her with wide eyes.

She put her finger on the corner of my lips and curved it upwards. "Like this but more natural." She laughed. I stared at her the whole time. I couldn't stop, I didn't want to stop.

She removed her finger off of my face. "Sorry, that was weird."

I blinked multiple of times before drinking my coffee. "Ahh it's so hot." I stopped drinking the coffee.

"You're really stupid, you know that? Drink water." SeonMi chuckled and handed me the bottle of water.

"No, it's youfs . I'll buif it sinch you bauth my feel." I said half gibberish feeling my tongue burn.

"Just drink it. You don't need to buy it." She laughed. "You really look weird hanging your tongue out like that. You look like a dog."

I took a sip of the water. It gently cooled down my tongue. "Fanks."

"Your felcome." She said sticking out her tongue as well. I wanted to laugh but I tried to hide it. She did look funny and she did look like a dog.

We ate our burgers while talking about our lives. She talked about how her life was in London. I talked about BTS and my life here in Seoul.

"How are you still good in Korean?" I asked her taking a sip of my now warm coffee.

"It helps when your mom makes you do Korean writing once a week and makes you speak Korean at home." She took a bite out of her burger.

"How about your dad?"

"He's always busy working. I came here with my mom." SeonMi said before continuing. "I live with my mom and my grandmother here while my dad's in London."

"I see. Does your dad earn a lot?"

"I don't know. My dad earns just enough for all of us." SeonMi said. "How about your parents?"

"Well I live with my mom. She's great but she's always working." I said in a blank face.

"Your dad?" I knew she'd ask that.

"We actually used to live in Busan but we moved to Seoul 6 or 7 years ago so my dad could get a good job here but the next year my dad died of leukaemia." I drank my coffee forcing my tears back.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked." She apologised and I nodded not looking at her.

"L-Let's get going. We need to practice, right?" SeonMi stood up taking her empty tray along with mine and threw it away.

I tried to stop her because I should've been the one to do it but she insisted on throwing it so I let her.

We practiced for another hour until it was five thirty.

"We should go. Your mom and grandmother might be worried." I said packing up my things.

"Yeah. I guess. What time do we have to get here tomorrow?"

"At 6:45 am. Here give me a call." I gave her a paper with my phone number. We went out of the school and went home together.

Turned out her house was a few blocks away from mine so we decided to go to school early tomorrow together to do rehearsals.

-
A/N:
Ok, ok the next chapter will definitely be the music contest. I'm sorry, I know this was crappy and long.

♡♡♡