chapter three...

It had been two days since agreeing to go on a date with Jason Ross. And I was freaking out. What does a girl wear to a carnival? I had just moved into my new but old apartment and hadn't yet unpacked my shit completely. All the good clothes were in a box that i couldn't find. Damn that idiot Matty. This was all his fault! The horny bastard. Speaking of the devil.

"So I know i screwed up the labels on the boxes but I'm going to make it up to you"

"How so? " I asked him doubting that he was good for anything.

"As you go on your hot date tonight, I will arrange your clothes for you since you don't have any furniture yet, " 

Narrowing my eyes I gave him a death glare.

"Aaaand I'll go to the store and buy you some stuff to make it up to you"

I turned around still holding the box cutter in my hand and he backed away holding his hands up. I noticed and smiled.

"If i find any of your promises unfulfilled, I just might use this on your balls"

"Understood" He said walking towards me before suddenly charging at me and lifting me then throwing me on my bed.

"You have your own house!!!!!"

"I have my own house!!!!" i screamed while laughing as we rolled around the bed trying to sit on each other like we always did since we were in grade  school. After Matty sitting on me successfully (considering I'm nearly half his size) he dropped back down next to me and cuddled me in a hug. We just lay ther for a while in comfortable silence.

"Now I get to fuck all day" He said as he stared at the ceiling a smile on his face.

I punched him in the arm and got out of his arms.

"You are a nasty fuck"

"Thats what she said"

I should have seen that one coming. With that I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Matty!"

"Yeah!"

"Outfit, now"

"On it!"

Matty was good for something. Alot if I was to be honest. Though he was noisy in more ways than one and indiscreet in his relationships, if you could call them that, and messy, who am I kidding the list was endless.He was still the best friend a girl could ask for. Always there, knew me well enough  to know not push for answers when I got to a certain point of stress or sadness and he could put together any outfit for any occassion.

"You did good Matty, " I said folding my towel to my breasts as I admired the ensemble he had laid out for me. Black skinny jeans with a leather strip on either side and gold buttons at the bottom and a hot pink top that was perfect for a day out at the carnival. I paired them with black high tops that were not too high and not too low.

"You need to get going , you'll be late. "

I had just put my top on and was going to the mirror to put a little foundation on and some light pink lipstick. I looked great.

"The fate of the world rests in your hands!" he said in a dramatic superhero voice before laughing. The look on his face when he had sat listening to me narrate my wonderwoman antics came to my eyes causing me to feel  embarrassed at my not so obvious, obvious need for a night out.

I slapped his head while grabbing my bag but he moved away avoiding my wrath.

"I cant believe you agreed to this, do you need me to tag along?"

"No I'm a big girl, I can handle myself just fine"

"You'll call me if you need me?"

"Definately, bye!" i shouted as i got into my car. Jason Ross, here I come.

I wanted to write the date in this chapter but it would have been too long plus I was running out of time.So this was just a filler. Date is coming right up! vote, comment spread the word