145:Chris Imagine for @madi_haimster222

For madi_haimster222

Chris breathed in the salty ocean air. He'd never been to the beach before, but it was every bit as beautiful as the pictures and postcards he'd seen as a kid. When he left Castle Rock, his first thought was to finally see the ocean.

He was 18 years old, fresh out of high school and ready for anything.

Twenty feet away, you watched a blond boy stare at the bluish-green water roll in and out. You had never been so immediately attracted to someone like this before, but here you sat, unable to take your eyes off of him.

When he glanced your way, your brown eyes widened and averted to avoid eye contact.

Chris faced the same dilemma you had when he saw you. The way you were now nervously playing with your hair made him smile because he noticed you peek at you before quickly looking away again.

You grabbed your camera and pretended to be taking pictures of the scenery as Chris set up his blanket not too far from where you and your friends were sitting. When he finally sat down, you made sure he wasn't looking before snapping a picture of the total stranger 20 feet away.

Your friend giggled. "Jeez, Madison, I didn't know you were such a stalker."

You felt your cheeks warm up. "Oh, be quiet. I was taking a picture of the beach scene."

"Okie dokie," she rolled her eyes playfully. "It's a pretty good looking scene, if you ask me." She giggled again before going back to the magazine she had, for some reason, brought on your beach trip.

"Anyway, I'm getting a drink. You guys want anything from the stand?" You got up.

"I want a water," one of your friends replied.

You walked over the the little snack shack set up at the edge of the beach. "Can I have two waters, please?" The guy handed you two water bottles, and you paid for them.

When you turned around, you were practically up against someone. "Oh dear," you exclaimed, backing up a step.

"Oh, sorry." It was the blond stranger you had creepily taken a picture of.

"It's no problem," you replied politely and walked back to your spot. You tossed your friend her water and took a big gulp of your own before pulling your bathing suit cover off. "I'm going swimming. Anyone else?"

A couple of them joined you.

You swam for a while, glad for a way to cool off saying as it had been a fairly hot day. You and your friends had been messing around, mostly just splashing each other and getting mad at each other for getting their hair wet and more aggressive splashing.

You decided to actually swim around, so you awkwardly swam around your friends, not wanting to leave them.

You had tried to do a backstroke when you swam headfirst into someone else. You stood up, turning to face the person you had bumped into.

"Again? We should really stop bumping into each other this way," he smiled.

You laughed. "How cheesy."

"Cheesy is my middle name. It goes with all the other 'C-H's' in my name."

You gave him a questioning look. "'C-H's'?"

"Chris Chambers," he clarified.

You nodded. "Ah, okay. That makes sense. Since you sort of introduced yourself, I'm Madison."

"So Madison is the name of my stalker," he joked.

Your eyes grew wide. "What?"

Chris laughed. "Some guy stopped me and told me 'the girl with the brown hair over there took a picture of you.'"

You wanted to drown right then and there and considered just dropping and breathing in as much water as you could. "Oh my gosh, you must think I'm a total weirdo."

"At least you're a cute weirdo, and not some ugly, old guy weirdo."

He managed to make you laugh with that. "Thanks. I appreciate that, Chris 'Cheesy' Chambers."

"No problem, Madison 'The Weirdo.' Look at that, we already have nicknames for each other. We're practically best friends."

You two stood there laughing for a few seconds before you made a strange face.

"What?" he asked.

"For some reason, I was just wondering how many people have peed in this area," you answered truthfully.

"Gross," he replied.

You two exchanged a look and quickly made your way back to the shore.

"Well, that was fun while it lasted."

I hope you like it! I recently watched Gidget (the movie not the tv show, though I've also seen the show), and I was in a beachy mood. Idk where that ending came from.... Thank you for requesting and for waiting so long for me to fulfill your request. M'kay.

~Mariah