•The Letter• *

The boys jump, shifting into their human forms mid-air, landing in the water with a splash and diving, looking for a letter. Something pushes against their throat trying to make them give up breathing. They rise and grab a gulp of air before diving again, searching even faster. Finally, Turner points as his brothers as he opens his mouth and he shakes as water goes into his mouth. The other's eyes widen before Turner smiles and grins. The others look confused before letting the air they had, come out. They feel pain as water goes through their veins before they are able to breathe underwater. They find it easier to swim and look for the letter.

They finally find a box and they all grab it, pulling it up and out of the lake. Once they're fully out, they breathe in the fresh air. They open the box and pull out an envelope. Inside, a letter with their mother's handwriting.

****The Letter*****

My sweet children, my awesome Beta and Gamma, My annoying brother Alexander, My sister-in-law Catherine, My amazing pack, and my handsome mate and beloved, I guess you've found out I'm missing. You've probably sent out a huge search party. I'm with Kyle Rivera. My dear old imbecile of an ex-mate. I'd say more colorful words but the kids are probably reading this. I had to change myself in exchange for Maddox's family's freedom.

I could not let innocent people, especially a little girl, get harmed because of that psycho's games. I hope you can forgive me for my broken promise my Storm. Janelle, take care, my awesome friend. I love you and you too Jennifer. You two were the start of the pack, without you, who knows what could have happened so long ago.

Alexander, my crazy brother. You may not be blood but I've learned to like you. You've been nothing but good to me. Take care of your mate. Know I love you and that if I could repeat what happened for me to meet you, I'd make sure it happened in a heartbeat.

Catherine, my sister-in-law, take care. I may have just recently met you and you didn't like me since I had to fake a relationship with your mate. Keep him in check. If he tries anything, you have my permission to put him in his place. Wow, I'm so darn sentimental.

Anyways, my beautiful pack. I'm sorry that I'm gone once again. You must think about how much of a horrible Alpha I've been. First, my coma for six months, then I leave to Lucas's kingdom, then I disappear and I'm found, only for me to stay a bit and then now this. That's okay though, just know I love you all very much. At first when I planned on starting the pack about only women. That's all I thought but then I realized men are also hurt and abused. Not all men are brutal, idiot, and dumb Neanderthals. So forgive me for that. When you've been hurt, you need to learn and get over it. Forgive those who hurt you because that's how you'll be so much happier. I'll miss you all. Now the one I've been dreading for.

Luke, gosh Luke, I'm so sorry. Remember what I said that day. About what would happen if I wasn't there with you all? I want you to do as I said. Help raise the kids into proper ladies and proper gentlemen. It's sad that I am not going to be able to see my children blossom into good people but I know you can do it. Children, listen to them because they love you.

Also, Lucas, try and find someone who will love you very much for who you are. No one can love you as much as I love you, but try. Please, you need to be happy. I don't know what he'll do to me but I will not let him touch me. I swear on every single thing that's holy. I'd rather die than let him touch me. I love you so very much. Forever and Always. I actually thought someday I could have a happily ever after.

I guess it was too much to wish for. As you children may have noticed, I've made the lake there potent and powerful. You five can now breath underwater in case you want some place to run away to. You my precious girls, as well. I must leave now. Tyler, I don't want you to use your powers to know where I am.

I don't want any of you to find me. You'll be harmed. If he finds out about you, he'll hurt you, to hurt me. Please just give up on me. I love you all so very much and I wish you the best.

~ A Queen, An Alpha, A mother, A sister. Alexandria Rene Summers King