•Alpha Summers• *

-Alexa's POV-

"Mom, Mom! Guess what?!" Tj yells, excited to be with his mother again.
"What's up TJ?" I ask as I turn to see him. "We are 9 now and Dad got us a little cake and we celebrated with you in your room!" He says and I smile.
"Yes yes, I remember. I heard you guys talk. I also think I know your wishes" I say, smiling and winking at Troy as I turn around again and that's when I see him blush. "So, Mr. King, how was the pack? I heard you say today 20 orphans arrived. I want to meet them and everyone that came. Then we can all hang out. You 5 girls too" I tell them matter of factly. They're like daughters to me. "It was quiet there but really great," My beloved tells me.

"I'm going to submerge into the links. Try to catch any info" I say. They nod and I close my eyes. "Alpha has awoken! She rushed out somewhere but should be back soon" Jennifer says. "Meeting, council, free, council, meeting, family time, rest, rest, meet other SN packs, covens, etc. Groups" June mutters to herself. "Yes! Whoop. We can ask her to help Eli find his mate. Whoo!" Sebastian yells. I laugh at other stuff and smile at how they all thought so wonderfully of me.

"What happened to the council members?" I ask after coming back. "Well thanks to you, they're alive, they're still together" Thank the goddess. It wouldn't be the council without all of them together. "Angel and Mist argue more. Ortence is quiet. William is mad and hurt at his own kind trying to kill him even more so wolves that aren't rogues. The others are pretty calm. Yet they judge more now" Lucas confesses. I nod and sigh. He quickly reaches the house and he makes the gates open. "How'd you do that?" I ask, surprised. "Lucia taught me how to. I'll show you later" he confesses. I nod and we go in.

The gates close immediately after us and we park. We step out and go inside. I sit in the living room and suddenly people pop up. "SURPRISE" they all yell. I smile and thank and hug everyone. "Now I heard we have new members. Good job everyone! You gave others a home while I was... asleep. Now those new ones, come up here. The ones who came after my... nap" I say. The new ones step up and the others back up. Around 700 are there and I smile at the fact that they can all fit here. "Well, a formal welcome! Now the rest, hmm. Go enjoy your day. Ooh! Go make noise! We shall have a bonfire! I was informed this pack was deathly silent. I don't want that. I want noise! Babies cooing, birds chirping, I don't know! But I want noise! The new people, I want a line. I want to properly meet my family members" I exclaim.

They nod and the new ones make a line and one steps up, well two little boys, about 4. "Hi" I smile at them and sit them with me, "Now what are your names, you little angels?" I ask. One speaks up. "I'm Seth. He's my bwothew. He is Shane. We awe twins" Seth says with some difficulty. "Really? That's awesome! Now Seth and Shane, how did you two get here? Where are mommy and daddy?" I ask. Shane looks down. "Mommy and daddy told us to hide then find someone who was kind and ask them to bwing us to Miss Awexandwia Summews. Awe you hew?" He asks and I nod. "Yes. I'm Alexa" I affirm.

"Someone said mommy and daddy, say they in heaven" Shane speaks up. "Well don't worry, but if they're alive, I'll find them. Now you kids go play, okay? Make noise, be happy. Have fun" They nod and go running. Seth stops and comes back to hug me tightly. I hug him back and he goes to play. Shane smiles shyly and I grin. They run away to play. "Now! Who's next?" I smile. These are the people, the reasons why I strived for this pack to be the best and the greatest.

****6 hours later*****

"Well, that's all! Nice to meet you all! Let's get the bonfire... way ahead of me, I see King Lucas" I smile. "Well of course... Alpha Summers" he smiles back. I kiss him. "Um... Alpha, King. Sorry to intrude but the Council is here" June says. I back up and smile.
"Let them in. We don't want our guests out in the cold" I say and she nods, leaving. We sit down and wait.

When they arrive, we stand up and bow. "Good Day, Elders. I hope you still like the place" I comment. Lady Ortence smiles. "Well of course! Even more, now that there's noise. It's just lovely!" She comments. "We also come to thank you. What was in those bullets would have killed us. I'm deeply and forever thankful that you saved Ortence and I. We are also sorry for you losing six months of your life" Elder William bows. I quickly stand him upright. "It's okay, really, Elders. The point is I'm back now and my family is with me. I have new pack members. So that's all. Now, Elders, I assume you've traveled far just to see me. Come and enjoy the bonfire. I insist. Don't object the recently awakened woman" I say teasingly but sternly. "Very well my dear. I need water, oh gosh. I must stay extremely hydrated" Elder Ariel says, grabbing a water bottle and pouring it on herself.

"Out in the pool, My Elder Ariel, you too Elder Serene, but please don't sing in front of my family. Don't want anyone drowning. Your singing is beautiful though" I add. She nods, thankfully, and they both saunter off. Suddenly my children come in. They see the Elders and bow before turning their attention to me. I raised them well. "Mom! Mom! Come on! Janelle made-- well shh! She asked a baker to make you a cake. Come on!" Turner yells. I laugh and we all head outside.

When we get there, there are hundreds of people. My pack. I smile and Janelle and Jennifer hug me. "Thank you" I thank them a million times. "Happy nineteenth birthday babe. It might have been two months ago, but still. We all had gotten you something" Lucas says as he appears by my side. "Thank you, for this. You know I'm really happy that you all are happy" They cheer and chant. "Speech, Speech" I smile. I make a silence motion and they stop.

"My main dream since certain events, that you may all know, that happened to me, I wished so bad to start a pack that consisted of the most important rule," I say and I wait. "Pack is family. Family NEVER betrays one another" they all cheer and hug one another. "...and it has all been excellent so far. We are number one. We have the most land! Humans are our allies. At least, those who know of us. Hunters are wary of us. We have the council with us to join us today" Everyone, including Rouges from Alexander's pack, bow.

"We have health and prosperity. I may be 18- I mean, 19, now and I may be younger than some of you but I know I couldn't have gotten far without any of you" I smile and turn to my Beta and Gamma. "My first members. Janelle and Jennifer. Thank you so much, then my girls. The guys who helped make this castle beautiful again" I clap and turn to Lucas. "My mate. Then more of you. Most of our Elders. My kids. All of you" I smile.

"While I was in a coma, you stayed here. You kept the land and it is now in full bloom. I have my kids. I may turn into the Queen of the Vampires but I'll definitely still be your Alpha. Lucas and I have decided that since the borders of the Kingdom is about an hour away, we shall just expand it to here. So it'll be a great pack. I will post Alphas who will report to me. I'll always check on you all. You guys are my family and I will protect my family with tears and blood. In a month we shall expand! You will be respected as my family, for that's what you are!" I smile as they cheer. I wait for their clapping to die down. "Time for some fun. Boys! Come help me blow out the cake. You too Lucas" They come over and we nod. We all blow out the candle and I make a wish. "Let my family and I be happy for a while please," I think. I open my eyes, not having realized I closed them. I smile. "Now. Lets party! Girls, can you help pass out the cake?"

When no one's looking, I head out into the forest. I walk up to the nearby pond and sit beside it. I take off the flats I had and put my feet in the water. I sigh and look at the moon. "Thank you, goddess. I may have lost some time with my family but they are okay and that's all that matters" I sigh and smile at the image I get of my family. Someone comes and sits beside me. Mate. "We missed you, I missed you. So much" he hugs me.

I lean against him. "And I missed you. You, the kids, the pack, you all kept me going. When I saw the light," I laugh at the irony. "I really wanted to go. To see my mom, but I couldn't. I heard your voices, Alex's voice. All of you telling me not to abandon any of you. Then I thought of everything. Every single little detail" I confess as I watch the moon. "And I suppose for me those few hours, were months. Always in-between. Hanging on or leaving... Then I heard the kids' voices in my head. I felt like a flood of emotions. Like a tide. A splash. I woke up, changed and I ran for all I was worth" I say as I turn to face him.
"And you defended our kids," he says proudly. "Mhmm. Now wanna see a trick or two?" I say mischievously as I raise water and it splashes on him.