•Broken Promises• *

-Third-person POV-

"Miss Alexa!" Storm yells as she enters the house. "What did we agree on darling?" Lucas says. "oh. Aunty Lexi? Where are you?" Storm corrects herself. The little girl runs in first to see the woman who promised to be there always and she isn't there. She rushes to the office but only sees Alexander. "Uncle Alex! Where's aunty Alexa?!" She says desperately.
Alexander looks up to see the little girl. He smiles lightly before frowning. "I don't know little Storm. Don't worry, she's probably training or with the pack" He says. She nods and kisses his cheek before running off, hoping he's right.

*********

After about three hours, they ask but nobody has seen her. As the boy gets off his shift, he notices the commotion going on in the pack all over. "What's happening?" He asks. Someone tells him the Alpha is missing. He goes up closer to the Vampire King and Governor Alexander. "Gov? King? I saw her. She was leaving the pack. She shifted and ran off into the forest. She went very quickly and she kind of seemed off" he tells them. The king nods and rushes to his sons.

"Tyler... do you know anything?" The king asks. "Mom made me promise" the boy mumbles. "Tyler, your mother could be in danger. Tell me, please" The king holds his kid. "Mom made me promise!" The young werewolf oracle yells. He pulls away from Lucas and runs to hide in his mother's room. Lucas looks at Alexander before him and his men leave. They enter the kingdom and he sees Carlos. "Carlos, I want the Vamps outside in five minutes. Also, get the Supernatural news reporters. Time for the truth"

Lucas orders. Carlos nods and quickly an alarm sounds and every vampire for miles hears it and runs, knowing it's important. Rouge Vampires hear and they follow, wanting to know the news. Supernatural reporters bring video cameras and they rush to the amazing kingdom, eager for what the Vampire King has to say. Lucas comes out, dressed formally, with his crown on top of his head and his family behind him. He stands, looking down on them from where he stands.

He turns to Carlos. "Is this SN worldwide?" He asks. Carlos nods. He turns back and faces them. "Welcome, my fellow vampires and Supernatural spectators. The reason for this sudden meeting is so I can tell you the truth. The truth about the last meeting. Alpha Alexandria Rene Summers and I never broke up" He confesses.

People gasp and look around while others stand there, unsurprised. "We were forced to fake our break up because of events occurring with her ex-mate, Kyle Rivera. Due to the fact that my kingdom and her pack could not get along as well. It's in our genes to hate one another. It's always been Vampire vs. Werewolf but now I think it is time to stop and join forces. Today, my beloved has gone missing. Her last whereabouts were that she left the pack and went into the woods, it was said she looked distant. I have a feeling she went to meet someone but she never came back. I can guess she left around 2 and she has been taken for perhaps, six hours. Thank you. If you have any information, please contact me. I will open my mind for those who wish to contact me. Thank you" Lucas says. The cameras finish recording and people watching the meeting in their homes gasp.

The Elders look at each other but shake their heads, knowing they can't interfere with what is happening. The leaders of supernatural beings individually think before ordering their people to help search for the missing Alpha. The Alpha Queen.

*********

Soon enough, everyone begins looking for Alexandria. Lucas gets much information but none that he doesn't know of already. Suddenly he gets one that is from Alpha Maddox. "I'm sorry. She made me promise. She helped me get my family back from my cousin, Kyle" Maddox confesses. He abruptly shuts the link and Lucas quickly grabs the phone and calls all of the leader's of supernatural beings. "Find Kyle Rivera. He has her" he says. They all agree and Lucas sends his vampires to search. "Lucas, your parents want to talk to you," Carlos says. Lucas nods and his parents come in. They hold a necklace and place it over his hand.