•My Kids• *

(Author being awesome:😉😋)

****6months later*****

(Alexandria is still not awake, Lucas is now Alpha. Carlos is taking care of the vampire kingdom, the pack has fallen into depression, the pack has grown more. They managed to get the border to the LionSun pack territory, the council visits once a month, they are barely holding onto first place, the King and Queen want their son back in the castle, no movement is made from Alexa. Alexander gets angrier day by day. He has started attacking people more, Kyle's pack is out of the radar and no news has been heard)

-Lucas's POV-

Work work. Work. That's all its been for these past horrible six months. "Alpha?" June calls out. I wince slightly since she is called that. "Yes, June. What is it?" I ask after a second.
"Your kids wish to see you and Rouge King Alexander is here," she says, also remembering Alexandria sitting here, not me. "Tell Alexander to come in, and the kids to wait. I'll be right with them, please" I ask, remembering how Alexa said they were all her family.
"Yes, Lucas," she says. I nod thankfully for her not calling me Alpha and she leaves. Alexander comes strolling in, with a pissed off aura coming from him. "What is it, Alexander. What now?" I ask. These past three months he's been so angry. "That pack stole a member from me!" He yells. I look at him. "What do you mean?" I ask.

If it was killing or something along those lines, I do have his back. "They killed a pack member when we attacked and then one met their mate!! They have to die. Help me attack!" He yells. I look at him. "What's the pack?" I ask. It's best to be on his good side. "Lunar," he says. I shake my head. "No," I say, turning to continue my work. "Why!?" He demands. I look at him. "They are friends of mine. They don't attack unless attacked. I'm pretty sure you attacked first am I right?" I ask, already knowing the answer. "Yes. But still!" He complains and I sigh.

"I'm sorry Alexander but I won't and I'm pretty sure Alexa would agree with me if she were here," I tell him and I see the raw anger and pain flash through his eyes. "But she's NOT. She's been in a fucking COMA for over 6 MONTHS. I'm giving up Lucas! She was my best friend since last year and now she's in a coma!! I'm GIVING UP and what happened is NO fair. She didn't deserve to get shot, especially not three fucking times Lucas. What can I do?! I went back to attacking, you are here as a WORKAHOLIC. A living DEAD, LITERALLY!!" He yells. I stand up so quickly. I huff and I feel my vampire instincts ready to attack but I calm down enough to not kill him but not enough not to yell at him.

"What do you think? That I'm not angry, mad, FURIOUS? Well, I AM!! Why did my BELOVED go into a coma? She's been kind all her life, she was HURT. She never let that stop her! She CHANGED lives. LIVES! Alexander. Yours, mine, EVERYONE in this pack! That's why they are here! So stop saying stuff. Do you really THINK, Alexa is going to like finding out what you have done?! Oh gosh, Alexander!" I sigh as I calm down. "Promise me, for her, you'll stop hurting innocents" He is silent for a moment "Yes. I'll try. I swear" he says after a moment. "Good. Would you like to stay whilst I talk to the boys?" I ask. "Nah. I have to go and apologize to Alexa" he says softly.

I nod and he leaves. Some would think him and I were rivals, but no. He only wanted to marry her as she was an Alpha, female, and hot. His words, not mine. She's... I have no words to describe her. Soon the 5 Ts come in. Tyler, Tj, Trevor, Turner, and Troy. "Hey boys, How was school today?" I ask. This has been even harder on them. "It was a good day, dad. Although Tyler had a headache" Tj explains and I turn to Tyler, scared for my son. He's been having these since Alexa fell into a coma.

"Actually, it was more of a premonition. It was like I had to get home. I wish mom were awake. She was always with us. It's different now that others help us now. The place is in depression" Tyler informs me. I sigh. I don't want my kids being all depressed. "Hey, how about I take you all to the castle?!" I say, eager for them to get out of here and to meet their future home. "Sure Dad. Why not, can Diane, Skylar, Stephanie, Athena, and Storm come too?!" Troy asks, a little too happy. "Sure. It'll be great. Get ready kids were leaving in an hour" I smile, they deserve this little moment of happiness. "Okay, Dad. Let's go guys!! Imagine the castle!!" Trevor says, excited. I smile as they leave. I stand up and call Carlos.