The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Nine

VOTE📌COMMENT📌FOLLOW

Kinda a boring filler chapter sorry guys 😭😭

Not Edited 😧

*Still Sebastian*

*

*

*

"You didn't tell her did you?" I looked down and saw Olivia staring up at me. I closed the door behind me and walked inside the house, with her following behind me.

"It's complicated," I sighed flopping onto the couch and loudly exhaling "Why are you even awake?"

"That's beside the point," she sighed sitting down next to me and patting my back gently "Why didn't you tell her?"

"I don't know, I chickened out and I began rambling and ugh," I groaned and slumped further down the couch.

"Well you're fvcked," she shrugged earning a glare from me but she shrugged again "You know I'm right."

"Did you give her the bracelet?" She asked changing the subject from my failure and I nodded my head.

"She loved it."

"Well," Olivia flipped back her long blonde curls and smirked "It was nothing,"

"I got put in the friendzone," I blurted out. She paused and stood up.

"Sorry one second," she apologised disappearing into the kitchen and coming back with a glass of water. She sat back down and sipped the water before spraying it everywhere.

"Was that really necessary?" I asked rolling my eyes at her over-dramaticness.

"You didn't even let me finish," she grumbled, taking another sip of the water and spraying it everywhere.

"What?!" She exclaimed throwing her hands up in the air and sighing loudly.

"How friendzoned?" She asked pushing my head back up.

"She called me her friend!" I cried "And then she ran off, after I basically just told her I loved her!"

"Lol, Rylee ain't got no filter," Olivia giggled "She's more savage than I thought."

Sometimes I forget I'm talking to a five year old -_-

"Olivia this is not a joke." I grumbled.

"It is kind of funny, just a little bit though," she began to laugh at my failure -__-

After she finsished laughing and making jokes about my failed date she finally became serious and ran her hand through my hair.

*

*

I'm beginning to question my life and why the hell I am wearing an apron at 3:46am with my five year old daughter who claims she can save my relationship.

"Pass me the pink lemonade," she demanded and I reached out and grabbed the pink lemonade and passed it to her.

She raised up the glass and grinned "She'll never even guess it is a love potion,"

"That's because its n-" I sighed and then changed the subject before I break her little heart "How do I know when it's working?"

"Well she'll smile a lot, hug you more than twice, kiss your cheek, be extra touchy, you get the jist,"

"How are you so sure this is going to work?"

"Well when you are Rylee you offer her this drink, but don't tell her its a potion, then she'll drink it and she'll fall instantly in love with you," She explained adding a teaspoon of sugar.