The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Eight

Vote📍Comment📍Follow

Not Edited 😖

*

*

*

"So basically you're a mistress," my mother blurted out carelessly as she flipped through channels.

"I don't like that word." I muttered turning on my phone checking the notification informing me that I had missed a phone call from Sebastian ten minutes ago.

I quickly texted him asking him what was wrong, knowing that he was a work so he probably wouldn't reply, or even read it.

"Rylee, if you're a mistress, you're a mistress. There's no way around it." She stated firmly, glancing at my phone, "But he's rich, right?" I nodded.

I knew she was talking about the phone Sebastian had bought me but that was only because he had broken my other one.

"So is he good in bed?" She asked throwing her empty packet into the floor and moving onto her next packet.

"Mom!" I exclaimed feeling the heat rush to my face "Why would you ask something like that?"

"If you're going to sleep with him while he's engaged he has to be good in bed." Was all my mother said as he finally landed on ITV2 where they were showing The Jeremy Kyle Show.

"I'm not going to answer that. You're my mom, that's weird."I buried my face in my hands.

"Well, I'm not going to stop you. You're your dad's buisness now but be careful, if one person finds out that could ruin both of you." She warned.

"Was it like that with dad?" I questioned smirking.

"Your dad's a bore, in bed and out of bed." Mom yawned loudly "I don't know his wife does it, probably fakes her orga-"

I quickly cut her off "Precious loves dad for dad."

"And I just can't seem to figure out why," she exhaled loudly "Anywho Rylee you love him, right?"

"I-." She cut me off.

"Mess around with him, play hard to catch, make him chase you until he's forced to drop the main woman." She advised, flipping her weave, "Trust me, I would know."

She watched me checking if she got a reaction then continued "My adive; Don't get attached. Men are complete and utter trash."

I rolled my eyes and lifted up my head so I can join her in watching her absolute favourite show.

'Don't get attached,' I think it's a little late for that.

*

*

I walked over to the small cafe and peaked my head through yo check if he was there. He noticed me walking through and his face instantly lit up.

"Rylee!" Zakir exclaimed pulling me into a tight hug. I had known him for three days and the friendship we had built up was incredible I felt like I had known him my whole life.