The CEO's Trio ~ Twelve

Don't forget to vote comment and follow 😘

*

*

Chapter 12| Kisses.

Three weeks later

"I went to Costa and they were having some kind of sale thing, five pastries for three pounds which is really rare considering we're talking about Costa." I explained walking into the kitchen with a large grin on my face. The kids were at Sebastians parents house which equalled to peace and quiet, "But who cares? I love cheap things!"

I pulled down my floral dress that I had just bought yesterday and smiled down at my newly shaved legs. Before looking up at Sebastian,smiling.

Sebastian was on the phone nodding his head almost eagerly.

"Yes, Yes I'll tell her, thank you." he said quickly as he hung up and looked at me.

"I knew it." I sighed, rolling my eyes, "Marvin loved your design and hated mine." I grumbled taking out the pastries I bought from Costa and placing them on the newly washed table.

"Rylee."

"I mean who made him head of design when all his buildings look like garbage I mean this is the same guy who designed Hugo Hotels which is like the worst hotel in the history of hotels." I snapped throwing away the receipt.

"Like that's not even fair, he probably just chose your design because you're you and I'm me, just because you're rich that doesn't mean you're the smartest. You know what? I hate this guy and I haven't even met him." I continued.

"Rylee Jordan he loved it, he loved our designs."

"Like let's be realistic, Would you really want to let a guy called Marvin be in charge of your-." I ranted, "Wait what did you just say?"

"He loved both my design and your design, he's talking launchings in Paris, Bordeaux, Toulouse even thinking of expanding to places like Luxembourg and Ireland, just like I wanted."

"No way!" I shrieked clapping my hands excitedly, while doing my mini happy dance, "Are you joking?"

"I don't joke about these things." He stated seriously but I was too excited to care.

"When?!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands like a seal.

"Marvin had pushed up the opening day to Christmas time, he wants their to be built quickly thinks that it could make millions in a matter or weeks. He's paying £3million, so it's only fair that you get half."

That's £1.5millions pounds! OH MY GOD!!

"Sebastian we did it!" I grinned grabbing his hands and jumping up and down excitedly, "We really did it!"

"We did, and I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you Rylee." He smiled, his smile was so rare but so beautiful. His dimples came out and his eyes slightly crinkled at the side.

We stood in an awkward silence, I was just beaming at him whereas he was giving me a look and I wasn't sure what that look meant.

"Well I'm going to celebrate in my room." I announced, I was going to eat fattening foods and dance to cheesy pop songs because, truly I was over the moon.

I took a step forward, trying to walk away, when I felt his hand wrap around my wrist and pull me back.

"Rylee, I-." He sounded lost for words as he held me, he sighed and spun me around before crashing his lips on mine.