Chapter 10: Mischievous Glint

"Are you sure about this?" 50k asks Phantom. "Yeah, I've never regretted the decisions I made." She answers. "Can we go home now?" Trixie asks out loud. "I don't see why not, a cold shower would be nice too." OO9 comments. "Let's go then. There's only a few hours before school." 2bullet started picking up the pace.

~~~~~~~~~~

Iris unlocks the door and as soon as everyone came in, they sprawled out to their own rooms. Everyone had their own bathroom so nobody took turns using the one in the hall. The entire house was quiet, only light footsteps could be heard. Iris had turned on the air conditioner for the entire house before entering her room. Everyone changed out of their "working" clothes to more suitable casual clothing for school later on.

Iris changed into a white sideless tank top with a heart made of flowers on the front, its length covered about one third of her black shorts. She put on some grey rubi flats to accompany. She proceeded to lock bracelets on her right wrist and put on some rings on her left fingers. She then picks up the straightener to straighten her hair before attaching colour extensions.

Jennifer was wearing a white crop top with the bold words 'Disaster' on the front and some blue ombré skinny jeans. Silver bracelets hung on her left wrist. She chose some black low-cut converse to complete her look. She dries her hair with a hair dryer before brushing it out. She snaps a hair tie on her right wrist to tie her hair up later. Jennifer thought it might be a good time to change her earrings and proceeds, from her ear sticks to small peace signs.

Katharine went with a more sporting look. A navy dri-fit shirt with a calligraphy quote on the front saying 'Food before Boys'. Instead of jeans she decided on some tights. She picks out a pair of sports shoes to wear, this time she decided on the blue one with the pink sole. She ties up the purple lace before moving to her mirror. Katherine picks up her engraved metal bracelet and slips it on her left wrist. She quickly ties her hair up into a high ponytail and proceeds on some light make-up.

Tricia being lazy as usual, threw on a shirt and short combo. This time she was wearing a white sleeveless hooded shirt and black shorts. The front of her hoodie states 'sleepy' in capital. Her shoes were white  high-cut converse with black lace. Tricia picks up her teal watch and secures it on her left wrist. Her shoulder length hair untouched besides combing. Just for fun she decided to wear a choker with a ying-yang charm.

Takahiro's fringe would hang above his eyes when not gelled. So that was his first step in getting ready. For today he decided on a side fringe look such that only one eye was half covered. A black shirt was his top with a red flannel, along with shredded jeans and black high-cut converse. He puts his leather bracelets on his right wrist. A chain attached to his belt hoops and a few plain metal rings on his left hand. Once he was done he grabbed his devices and proceeded downstairs.

Once downstairs he crashed onto the sofa and opens up his laptop. Knowing Iris would be in the kitchen he asks out loud for a coke. A few moments later a can hovered above him. He grabs it, thanking Iris before she returns. He was going to need a sugar rush to finish writing down today's assassinate report. Recalling every detail and typing away was how he was going to spend the next hour.

After passing Takahiro his drink, Iris returned to making everyone a quick sandwich meal to eat before school. She toasts the bread and decides to cut them in half, feeling bored she takes out three knives and juggles them as she cuts each slice. She throws two of them towards the knife holder by the sink when she was done, they slid in perfectly. She used the last knife to crack the eggs and scrambles them one by one. To her it was more of a hassle dividing equally than frying individually. She takes some frozen chicken out of the freezer and bake them before tearing them into shreds. As she looks at her ingredients, she realized an important ingredient was missing, a vegetable. She settled for some cold cucumber and sliced them up thinly.