Chapter 7: Not All Surprises Are Nice (Part 2)

IRIS/PHANTOM POV

I glared at the group before our front door. "What do you want?" I snarled. The biggest of them smirked, "Flame." I raised a brow. "What business do you have with him?" I flicked my wrists and now I had daggers in between my fingers. "Little lady, we mean no harm." He shrugs. "Little?" I ask. I judge his stance, he was trying to mock me but sarcasm doesn't get you anywhere unless you're the N.R. I straightened up and clicked my fingers. Jennifer appeared beside me with Flame. I pointed at him, knife tip near his throat. He gulps. "You looking for this one?" I asked now my amusement mixed with a smirk. To be honestly truthful, I was part sadist. They looked alarmed at me. "W-we can talk a-about it. Just put t-the knife d-down." He stutters. I smirked, this game was my win. "Do come in." I said with sincerity hiding my dark side. As we walked to the meeting room, Vince whispered to me, "You know who they are don't you. You're just messing with them!" I simply replied with a smirk.

???? POV
I sighed as we finally made it, I couldn't stand another ride in the backseat with Leo. "Oh me gosh! I can't wait to see him!" Suddenly, Lilly sprinted to the front door and knocked. We hurriedly rush over to her, I smacked her on the head and she laughs in embarrassment. Just then the door opened. We were about to introduce ourselves when Lilly suddenly jumped in. I was about to grab her when she suddenly fell to the floor, paralyzed. Uh oh. 

There standing by the door was a girl with brown hair and blue ends. She flicked her wrists as daggers appeared in her hands. Drake stepped in front of us and started to talk to her, we couldn't hear them from this distance. She clicked her fingers, Flame appeared with another girl holding onto him. The first girl pointed her knife at him, her eyes dark. It seems that she has spooked Drake, she invites us in, with a smile, it sent chills down my spine. Flame was not speaking, he seemed...afraid? No, he can't be, but what's this feeling? Were these kids really that bad? They're freaking younger than us. I shuffled in my seat. "Do have some tea." She says as a boy with quiff hair comes in with a tray of cups. "Let's start with names. You, shoot." She pointed to Drake.

"I'm Drake aka Rock, leader of Team Danger. 20 years old."

" I'm Lilly aka Mask, 19 this year."

"Leo aka Beast, 16."

"Mari aka Red, I'm 17."

One by one, the names go around the table. The girl propped her legs up on the table. That's when I realized they weren't seating formally. One was balancing on the chair's hind legs, another cross-legged on the chair, the third was leaning against the chair, arms crossed and the forth had flipped the chair around such that the chair's back was in front. The other 4 were seated ether side of her two to two at the end of the long rectangle table. "Specialty."

"My body is as hard as rock hence the name but I prefer to use this." Rock took out his slingshot gun.

"I'm known as Mask. Disguises are my specialty. I design them myself. But they're not just normal clothing, they are also suited for battles." says Mask.

"Beast as apparently I tend to act like one when I fight." Beast doesn't talk much. "Or so Gred says." He mutters under his breath.

"The name Red you see is because I kinda get red-ish with everything." I explained. Yep, I was Red.

"Now tell us yours." Drake said to them, leaning forward in his seat. The right side started.