Chapter 5: Enemies

**In the basement of a tall tower**

Sounds of running footsteps echoed throughout the metal halls. The Night Reaperz were running at top speed towards the main office. If they didn't hurry, a new chemical would be exposed to the world. They soon reached an iron door with a lock. Voices could be heard. Going through the front wouldn't be smart nor safe. 2bullet looked around, and noticed the air vent, he pointed upwards for the rest to see. Everyone nodded as 2bullet started unscrewing the screws off the air vent and carefully pushing the cover through. Suddenly, a voice could be heard, "Quick, this way!" If they didn't hurry they'll get caught. Everyone jumped into the air vent before closing it back. All five froze as they saw the guards directly under them, they had barely made it. Quickly, they crawled north to the main office. Once above the office, they watched from above.

There were five men standing in a row, each holding a test tube of different coloured liquid in them. There were three other men on the opposite side, facing the five. The Reaperz immediately recognized their targets, the same one that had tricked them. In the center was Joon Li, flipping through some documents, by his right was his assistant, an accomplice to the crime, and by the left was a man in a lab coat taking down notes, probably works there and not hired personally but still, an accomplice. "Down the hatch boys." Joon Li snickered.

All five put the test tube to their lips. After drinking them to the very last drop, the effects started to kick in. One guy fell to the floor screaming in pain. Another had foam forming out of his throat. The third was hitting his chest repeatedly, as if he was choking on something. The forth had an instant scream of pain and immediately stopped moving. The fifth was rubbing his eyes so hard, tears were falling out and blood was spilling out of his mouth. The very sight was nasty, and yet Joon Li didn't even flinch.

He passed the document file to his assistant as he observed them, then he calmly told the guy taking notes, "It's the forth one," then he turned to his assistant, "with this it'll be a huge success." They high fived.

OO9 clicked her tongue in annoyance. That gave Phantom the signal that she can't take it anymore. Phantom took out a tiny ball from her belt, removed the pin before dropping it in the slits of the air vent. As it dropped to the floor, smoke started to fill the room. "What?!" Joon Li quickly covered his mouth and started to cough. The Reaperz took this confused moment to jump in. They didn't bother with the other five as they were already dying from what they drank. "How nice of you to drop in..." Joon Li said sarcastically but he trailed off, not knowing who they were, his face was soon covered in confusement. OO9 facepalmed, "Reaperz, Night Reaperz. We are in the news every single week and you're telling me you don't know us? I'm pretty sure we're quite famous." she exclaimed. "Literally we did drop in but technically, you should have invited us." 50k spitefully said. Suddenly the door bust open, guards came in, surrounding them. "12 guards, 5 assassins, 3 targets, 1 goal... Double nine and I will take care of the guards, Phan and 50k will take on the targets while bullet goes through the data...And have pizza afterwards?" Trixie murmured to herself about the calculations part then telling the others of the next part and exclaimed the last part. "Sure, we could go after school." Phantom suggested. Three seconds later, the fight broke out.

3 guards tried to run over and protect the targets but were stopped short by OO9. "Sorry not sorry but you're with us." she simply said before elbowing one in the ribs, he bent over in pain and she used this opportunity to kick him towards the other two whom fell flat at the sudden heavy weight on top of them, the shock crushed their bones. The guy on top immediately got up and charged towards her with a knife. He strikes, she dodges. In that same second she grabbed him by the shoulder and flipped him over onto his back, hard.

"Nice." Trixie said as she looked at the now group of 6-wait, she turned to see 3 had passed them and were now fighting with Phantom and 50k. Damn it, she thought. "Hey little girl, are you lost? Put your hands up and we won't hurt you." Two guards approached, gun in hand. "Try me." Trixie said, standing casually and crossing her arms with a smirk playing on her lips. The guards were taken a little aback but quickly regained their footing before taking aim. Two shots echoed in the large office. Trixie easily dodged their bullets. More were shot. She took a step forward under the bullets' path. In one swift moment she was directly infront of them, she stabbed them in the heart with her katanas before jumping back as the bodies fell to the floor. Suddenly she was surrounded by the remaining guards with Jennifer. 4 left. She turned to look at Jennifer, she nodded. They stood back to back. Jennifer took out her dual guns while Trixie took out her riffle. "Let's play." They swiftly shot the 4 remaining guards. They noticed in the corner of their eye, Joon Li and his assistant was getting away, with the files. The man in the lab coat was lying on the floor, the coat stained. Right next to the man was an unconscious guard.